Chapter 18

Your POV

We have two week break from school and i was so happy about that and Chris was too well since it's been four months now, Lauren had to go back to her college life. So the Jaueguis wanted to go somewhere fun, Lauren will be going back the day after tomorrow and she looked so sad well maybe she hated college. Well who loves college? I entered the Jauregui house and i saw a lot of people, yeah in this house there are the Jauregui's relatives and friends. Yup, Lauren's friends and the girls are also here but the girls and Lauren will leave soon, i admit i'm gonna miss all of them mostly Lauren though. She said that she will always call me in the night because on the day she'll be busy but she will be texting me, but what's killing me is i couldn't hug, kiss, and cuddle with her anymore. These four months is so crazy, but these four months lead me to Lauren. Well i still don't know what we are though she already confessed her feelings for me and i couldn't help but feel happy when she said that i also said what i felt for her and she was happy as well. But Lucy had been giving me looks and it's making me uncomfortable, she never talked to me not even once and i was not planning on talking to her either cause she scares the living shit out of me. She's really scary sometimes.

"Y/N?" i heard Chris said i look to my right and smile "Hey!" he smiled and lift me up in his arms "Hey i didn't know you would come" he said i shrug "Why not?" he smiles and pulled me to the kitchen "Look! Camila brought the cupcakes i love" he said i laughed "Really?" he nodded "Want one?" i nodded "Sure" he gave me one and i ate it. "Mmm... this is delicious" he nodded "Right?" i chuckled and finished it when i was done i was about to get another one but Chris pulled it back i pouted "Chris one more?" he glared at me "No" i started whining and he mocked me. "Y/N!" i felt like i was gonna fall backwards since the person behind me was gonna make me fall and then we fell, she started laughing and i groan standing up seeing Camila on the floor. The other girls smiled and hugged me "Geez my back hurt, thanks Cabello" i said glaring at her she giggle and hugged me "Sowwy, i'm just gonna miss you so much" she said the girls nodded "we're gonna miss you Y/N, it's really fun spending time with you" i smile "I also had fun with y'all i'm glad i met you all" they smiled and hugged me. We're saying our goodbyes because tomorrow they'll be busy well Ally, Normani and Dinah are going tomorrow and Camila will spend time with her family and maybe pack. So we're saying our goodbyes now. "Y/N?" i turned around and smiled when i saw Lauren she ran to me and pulled me to a hug, "Hey" i said burying my face to her neck "I'm gonna miss you" she mumble i sigh "I'm gonna miss you too Lolo" she sighed and held my hands.

"Come with me in my room" she said i nodded and i let her take my hand and pull me up to her room once we got there she pulled out two black boxes and gave it to me, i look at her confused since i didn't know what she's doing. "It's for you, i bought it for you so that you'll not forget about me" she said shyly while blushing, i smile "But Lauren these might be expensive" she shake her head "Don't worry about the price okay?" i sigh and nodded. I opened one box and it was a necklace with an infinity symbol i smile and look at Lauren, "this is adorable" i said(it looks like this http://www.yumeht.com/wp-content/uploads/o/o-comely-infinity-symbol-necklace-at-walmart-infinity-symbol-necklace-kohlsinfinity-symbol-necklace-meaninginfinity-symbol-necklace-tiffanyinfinity-symbol-necklace-white-goldinfinity-symbol-neckla.) I gave her a hug and kiss her cheek "Thank you Lauren" she smiled and nodded "Open the other one" i nodded and opened the other box which revealed a beautiful bracelet with my name on it. I bit my lip while smiling i took it out and stare at it, (Looks like this https://img1.etsystatic.com/034/0/9382243/il_fullxfull.616913179_lwnf.jpg but your name) I wore it on my wrist and smiled "Can you clip it?" i ask putting the necklace on she nodded and clipped it. When it was done i smiled at the two gifts she got me i then pulled her in for a passionate and loving kiss, "thank you so much Lauren you really know how to make me happy" i mumble against our lips. She smiled and kissed me again.