Chapter 17

Your POV

I was watching a movie with the girls and Sofi fell asleep on my chest i didn't mind tho she looked too cute, i look around and Dinah and Normani are asleep and Ally is just in her phone Camila sat next to me and kissed her sister's head. "Camila?" she look at me "Hm?" i bit my lip "Do you know those girls? The ones with Lauren?" she sighed and nodded "Yeah why?" i shrug "Is Lucy really her girlfriend?" i ask she chuckled "She's not her girlfriend, well their friendship is really weird though" i look at her confused "why?" i ask she sigh "I don't wanna tell you it's weird" i shrug "It's alright" she sighed "Well her friendship with Lucy is different well they uhm... uh kiss and flirt a lot" i frown "Oh okay" i said looking down to Sofi. "Are you mad at me?" she ask i look at her and shake my head "I'm not mad" i said smiling she sighed and nodded she then laid her head to my shoulder and fell asleep, i frown thinking about Lauren and Lucy. I sigh well i felt a little sad well how will you feel when your crush just kissed you but she's kissing another girl too? It hurts. I have no idea what's going on with me and Lauren but i was having so much fun until her friends came, well it's okay when she hangs out with them it's just when we arrived Lucy was giving me a look and i didn't like it. I was about to fall asleep until i felt my phone vibrate i took it out and look at it and i got a text from Lauren.

Stitch 💙: Hey Angel, what are you guys doing? i hope you're enjoying spending time with them. I'm gonna come to Camila's later by the way.

Me: Hey, well we're watching a movie but most of them are asleep except for Ally and i. I love the girls and i'm enjoying myself! I hope you're enjoying with your other friends.

Stitch 💙: That's good to know that you're finally close with my best friends. I'm enjoying myself too, right now we're playing monopoly!

Me: That's good.

Stitch 💙: Uhm.... are you okay?

Me: Yeah i am. I'm just sleepy too.

Stitch 💙: Oh. Okay then, take a nap Angel and when you wake up i promise i'll be beside you. 😘

Me: Okay

I sighed and felt uncomfortable now, thinking about her and Lucy kissing and then she kiss me? It's uncomfortable now... UGH i sighed deeply making Ally look at me "You okay?" i nodded "Yeah i think so" i said she frown "Wanna talk about it?" i shrug "Sure" she stood up "Wanna talk in Camila's room?" i nodded and woke Camila up. She groaned but look at me sleepily "Can you take Sofi?" i ask she nodded and got her sister and then i stood up and walked with Ally to Camila's room, when we go there i look around at her room. "Her room is so adorable" i said smiling well her room is a bit girly though so much bows too, "Yeah she loves bows so much" Ally said as i look at Camila's bows, i giggle and sat on her bed. "So tell me what's bothering you" i sigh "it's just... please don't tell the others about this" she nodded "You can trust me" i smile and nodded "Well i have this crush on Lauren.." she smiled widely "Aw! cute! okay continue" i giggle "Well my feelings for her is growing every time we hung out. My heart really felt so happy when she gave me Mocha as a birthday gift, yesterday felt so much butterflies in my tummy." "Why?" she ask i blushed and look away from her. "Well i- uh... kissed her" i said blushing hard she gasped "Really! holy shit!" i giggle "Shh" she nodded "but today, well when we arrived Lucy was giving me this look and i didn't understand it. And the thought of Lauren kissing Lucy is making me uncomfortable" i said frowning she rub my back and sighed.

"Well that's her friendship with Lucy, also Lucy has a crush on her too so maybe she's jealous because Lauren was hanging out with you" i shrug "Please don't tell Lauren i told you this" she nodded "I promise" i smile and hug her "Thank you Ally" she rub my back. "I'm sure Lauren likes you more than Lucy, i can see it in her eyes" i sigh "I hope so" she nodded "Well it looks like you're sleepy, wanna take a nap?" i nodded then yawned. "Ally?" she turn to me "Yes?" "Can you cuddle with me?" she smiled and nodded and then we fell asleep on Camila's bed.

I woke up when i felt someone's lips on mine i groaned and pull away i opened my eyes and saw Lauren smiling at me "hello" she greeted i yawned and saw Ally's not in the bed anymore, "I told you when you wake up i'll be beside you" she said caressing my cheek i blushed but look away. I sighed "What time did you get here?" i ask siting up "about 20 minutes ago" i nodded running my fingers through my hair "What have you been doing when i was asleep?" i ask she shrug "Just admiring your face and thinking" i look at her weirdly. "I know it's creepy but i can't help it" she said chuckling when she saw my face i smile and kissed her cheek making her pout "what?" i ask she puckered her lips making me chuckle and roll my eyes. "No" she whine "Why nooooot?" i giggle "Well you've been kissing Lucy so i don't want her germs on me" she frown "how did you know?" i shrug "Camila told me about your weird friendship with Lucy, and i was thinking maybe you were already kissing her so no kisses for you anymore" she pouted "But Y/N, we just started yesterday" i giggle "Well too bad" i said standing up. I heard her groaning making me laugh "Y/N" she groan "Y/N" she groan again i turned around and she was pouting with her puppy eyes, "Kissy" i sigh "No" i then walk out of Camila's room.

When i walked down i saw Lauren's friends and the girls talking in the backyard, Camila saw me and smile she walk to me and hug me tight. "Hey, i heard you and Ally talk i hope you're not mad" i frown "Did you hear everything?" she nodded "Well i was about to get my charger but you two were in there so i just listened. I'm sorry" i nodded "Don't tell the others though" she nodded and kissed my cheek. "I feel like you're upset with Lauren kissing Lucy" i nodded "I am" she then started to smirk i raised an eyebrow at her "What are you thinking?" she giggle and pull me away from the people. "Let's make Lauren jealous!" she said cheerfully "What? Camila-" "Come on, it's gonna be so funny" i shrug "But-" "Coooomee ooooon" i groaned "Fine, what are we doing?" i ask "We flirt" i nodded "then?" "that one thing Lauren hated" i raised an eyebrow "Which is?" "Kissing" my cheeks started to heat up and i hid it. "Why kissing? I rarely kiss people" she shrug "Y/N i just stole your first kiss remember?" i sighed and finally nodded "You have to go with the flow okay?" i nodded and then we sat on the bench together.

Lauren's POV

I walk to the backyard and saw everybody is here i looked around to find Y/N but when i saw her i felt my jealousy rising through my body, she was with Camila they were laughing and flirting and i felt so pissed off. I walk to Lucy and sat next to her she was busy talking to Dinah and Normani about something while i was glaring at Camila who was doing her famous flirty smile and face. She flipped her hair to one side and stared at Y/N's eyes and Y/N was just smiling at her Camila started to lean to her so i stood up and walk to them "Hey" i said squeezing myself between Camila and Y/N. "Lauren!" Camila whined i shrug "Oh hey am i interrupting something?" Camila glared at me "Yes" i shrug "Oh sorry" i said but didn't move. I look at Y/N and she was blushing i look at Camila and she winked at her while biting her lip, i groaned quietly and cuddled to Y/N she sighed and wrap her arms around me making me smile. I look at Camila and they were about to kiss but i sat up but immediately regretted it when my head collided with Camila's chin, "fuck" i mumble "Really Lauren?!" Camila groaned and rub her chin. "Sorry Camz" i said she rolled her eyes and stood up and walked away, i sighed and rub my head "Are you okay?" Y/N asked i look at her "I guess so" she sighed and got my hand and we walk to the kitchen.

She got an ice pack and put on top of my head sighing "Why did you do that?" she ask i shrug "I don't know, i think something bit my arm so i had to sit up" i lied she got my arm and look at it "There's nothing Lauren" i shrug "Maybe it flew away" i lied again. She sighed "Please be careful next time? I was just talking with Camila anyway" i groaned "She was flirting with you" she shake her head "No she's not" i nodded "Yes she is, i saw it with my own eyes" i said "Oh, so you were watching us flirt the whole time?" i blushed in embarrassment an turn away. "No" i mumble she giggle and peck my lips making me smile "That was just once, i only did that cause you hurt your head" Y/N said i still smiled well because she kissed me. "You still kissed me" i said she rolled her eyes and pulled me back to where the others are "Oh shit what happen to you?" Lucy said i shrug "Don't wanna talk about it" she said and sat next to me. But Y/N was about to sit there but Lucy got it i look at Y/N but she just walked away and sat between Camila and Dinah, i sighed and look at Lucy who was kissing my cheek then jawline then down to my neck. "Lucy not now" i said "Mmm.. why?" i shrug "Please?" she sighed and lift her head up, "What's wrong baby?" she ask i shake my head "Nothing's wrong Lucy" she sighed and nodded. I look back to Y/N as she talked with Dinah and Camila and all i could do was stare at her and glare at Camila when she's doing her flirty moves on her.