I Hate Mondays

Carly POV

Since I turned 18, I've been living by myself. I went to work everyday, dreading having to go back. I mean it would be fine if the pay was better.

I lived in a apartment with only 4 rooms. The living room was shared as the kitchen and eating area (1). That connected to my bedroom, which was simple just a bed and night stand (2). Next to it was a little bathroom, with just a simple tub, toilet and sink (3).

That may only look like 3 to a regular person, but I'm a little at heart, so there is one room only meant for me. It was a nursery. The walls were painted little yellow, the floor was lined with plush carpet. There was a couch lined against the wall. Across from it was a tv, that only showed little kid shows. A bed was tucked away in the corner (I wouldn't use it). And my crib was right next to the entrance door.

I loved this room so much, it was the only place I could really be me. I pulled of my stained dress, along with my panties and bra. Instead I pulled on a pull-up and a onesie with cat ears on top, and a tail hanging. I grabbed my pacifier and started sucking on it. I grabbed one of the stuffies on the couch, and climbed into my crib.

I quickly fell asleep hugging my teddy tight, like he was my daddy.

------------4 HOURS LATER-------------

I woke up to banging coming from the wall. It was actually the door. I forced myself out of little space, and changed my onesie for a simple loose dress.

"Hello." I said opening the door. "Ms. Winston, I have given you enough time, but you still cannot pay he required amount-" Shit! It was my landlord. I hadn't paid rent for the past month. "So it is necessary for me to remove you from the premise."

I was being rejected, removed, gotten rid of. But this was my usual, when I told my parents I was a little, they made me move out, and never stayed in contact.

"You will have to leave first thing tomorrow morning." With that he left. I was surprised, I expected it. My job being a teacher paid little. Speaking of work- It was 7:30, school would start in 30 minutes.

I opened my adult drawer, and pulled out a red blouse and black pants with a matching blazer. I ran into the nursery and got my pacifier; I couldn't live without it. I pulled my hair into a bun, while speeding out the door. I drove my staple of metal to the school just in time. I set my bag down on my desk, and ran to get the students books and supplies for the day. The bell rang. Oh Shit! At least I was at school on time.

I wasn't looking, and ran right into the principal. He had blue eyes and perfectly kept blonde hair. "Sorry," I said to him "Daddy!" I whispered under my breath. With that I scurried down the hall. I felt his eyes follow me, and I smiled "Daddy!"