Meeting the Fam

The Picture is Delena-Rose

(Later)

Carly POV

Daddy gave me a bubble bath and a massage. Daddy is the best, for the rest of the day I didn't see mommy. I stayed in my room watching CareBears all afternoon. At some point o fell asleep.

Daddy(Mr.Coles/Ethan) POV

My BabyGirl was so quiet all afternoon. Something intensified in me, she was being a part of me. After finishing up some work I went to check on her.

I opened the door to see my BabyGirl sleeping on the rug while some show was on. I gently lifted her up, and placed her in her crib. She stirred, but then I heard little snores. I smiled at her and bent down to kiss her cheek.

I left the room quietly. Yep, she truly was my BabyGirl. I thought to myself.

(Dinner Time)

Carly POV

I woke up again, but this time my pamper was dry. I looked around, it looked darker now. I was all alone, I started to cry. Mommy came in and picked me up.

"My princess, What's wrong?" She whispered in my ear. I kept crying. "You must be alone." She said to me. I nodded my head. She carried my downstairs. I never been here before.

Mommy carried me to a large table. "We don't have a high chair so can you just sit on daddies lap." Mommy asked me. I nodded my head. I was placed on daddies lap.

We were served Mash Potatoes with cheese sauce and chicken.

Later someone else came. "Sorry I'm late-" She looked at me. "What is that?" She said. I had mashed potatoes all over my face, I mumbled a "hwi!" And blushed."Dede hunny, this is your new baby sister." Mommy said trying to calm my new sister down.

Delena-Rose POV

I couldn't believe it. My parents just got a new kid like nothing happened to my baby brother. "She isn't a baby!" I scoffed."she's just a adult who is stupid enough to think she is a wanted by this family as a baby and not for comfort of replacing MY ACTUAL BABY SIBLING!" I screamed at her. She whimpered, but I didn't feel bad I continued."Aww look at her now, the 'baby' can't face the truth!" With that I stormed out of the kitchen.

Carly POV

I went to jump off of daddies lap, but he stopped me. Tears streamed down my face. The only sort of sibling I ever had hates me.

Daddy comforted me, while mommy went to go talk to Delena. Wow! Some family meeting that was.