Daddy

The picture is of Mr.Coles

(After School)

Mr.Coles POV

That day I followed her home. Not in a stalkerish way. But more for safety reasons. Me and my wife Winter always wanted a baby, when we finally got one, she grew up too fast.

Her name Delena-Rose. Currently she is 15, a sophomore in Highschool. She doesn't need us to care for her anymore. Then we had a new baby. We named him Ranger, he died when he was 4 (almost 10 years ago)

I always wanted my little girl to be a baby forever, but she grew up.

I followed her to her apartment. She lived in a bad neighborhood. While I lived in a 7 bedroom, 6 bath, pool, garage, jaccozzi (ECT.) mansion.

I parked a little far away from her house. I waited till I saw the light go on inside he complex, before getting out the car.

I knocked on her door. No answer. The door was left a little bit open, so I walked in. It was pretty simple. "Hello!" I called out, no answer. I entered the bedroom and then the bathroom, no one was there. But I swear I saw a light go on. Just as I was about to leave I heard something aiming from a behind a door I didn't check.

I peeped in.

There she was, her hair covered by a kitty Kat head band. She was dressed in purple footsie pajamas. In her mouth as a pacifier, and she was holding onto a stuffed bear. She was fast asleep.

I knew that I wanted her. I wanted her to be my little BabyGirl. I wanted to cherish her forever. I couldn't let go.

I walked to the crib and woke her up. "Yesh!" She answered in her little baby voice just waking up.