Gone

Winter POV

I felt bad leaving my princess, but this trip is really important, plus Delena won't do anything to hurt her. I quietly got up from her bed and tip toed back to my room.

"Well there you are." Ethan said chucking. He pointed to my bare chest. "What happened?" He said. I removed my robe as I told him, "our little princess needs to eat!" I stated.

I took a quick shower and washed my hair. I got dressed in a red pencil skirt and white sleeveless shirt. I completed the outfit with a black jewel necklace and matching earrings and shiny black pumps.

I went downstairs to find my husband putting our suitcases in the trunk.  I quickly made grilled cheese sandwiches for the girls and left instructions for Delena to follow.

As I walked outside to the car, my heart dropped a little every step. "Do you want me to drive?" Ethan asked me. I nodded. I slid into the passenger seat and buckled up. "They will be fine." He said reassuring my active mind. I just nodded my head and looked at the house as we drove on.

Carly POV

I woke up and I was in my little space. The gates on my bed was down, so I slid off the bed quietly. My pamper was wet. But I was used to it. I went potty and brushed my teeth.

I snuck into mommy and daddies room to wake them up. No one was there. I checked the bathroom no one was there either. Then I checked downstairs. I looked out and saw the car was not in the drive way.

I realized they had gone to their trip already. I was hungry so I ate a sandwich I was on the counter. When I was finished I went back up to my room. I grabbed my favorite dolphin stuffy and went back downstairs. I turned on the tv.

By now I was out of my little space. I searched for a show to watch, but only the news were on. I went to the did stand and looked through the movies.

"Joy"
"The Notebook"
"Jurassic Park"

And some other movies. All of them were lame. I ran my hand through the stand and my fingers touched a dark dvd. I checked the DVD: 50 Shades of Grey. No one would care if I watched it.

I popped it in the DVD player and get comfy on the couch. The movie started, it was really good. It started to make me horny, and my fingers found my delicate flower. First it was one finger, than two, and I struggled to get 3 in. My moaning was loud and sweet.

I was about to cum, when someone had to interrupt me and come downstairs. "Oh my gosh, is the princess fucking herself while watching 50 Shades of Grey!" Dede said way too happy. I immediately took my hand out and wiped my juices on my nightgown. I looked at her hoping she wouldn't tell. "Don't worry I won't tell 'mommy or daddy'!" She said obliviously mocking me.

I stared at her waiting for her to say something else. When she didn't I did "Why are you up so early?" I asked her. It was about 6 am. She plopped down next to me on the couch."I need to clean and cook." I was expecting more, but that's all she said.

I was completely rigid sitting next to her. She moved closer to me. "Oh relax, your such a worry wart!" She told me, pushing my head on her shoulder and making me stretch out.

I felt really uncomfortable. Maybe it was due to the sexualness of the movie, or that Dede was dressed in a short t shirt and panties only. It might seem weird, but I was really being turned on.

Soon enough I was able to get comfortable and relax in her arms. I snuggled with her as I fell asleep on her.