Babysitting

The picture is of Carlie's mommy Winter

Carly POV

My and Dede spent a lot of coloring and drawing. "Tis my famy (this is the family)." I said pointing to a drawing I made. I looked over at Dede, and she was texting on her phone. I poured at her. "What's wrong?" She said noticing me.

I stomped my foot at her and ran upstairs. I sat on my bed waiting for her to come.

2 minutes
5 minutes
10 minutes

I gave up and peeked out my door. No one was there. I started to head downstairs when I heard them talking.

..."Delena, you need to watch your sister tonight," Daddy said. "I'm not gonna listen to you, you don't control my life!" Dede screamed at Daddy. I winced daddy is always a nice person. "Do not give your father attitude young lady!" Mommies yelled back at Dede. I thought of mom to be the quiet loving kind of mother that would never yell at her kids. "If I remember clearly, Ethan was not the one who got you pregnant with me, or there when I was born!" She replied harshly.
"Whatever, you still have to watch her!" Daddy said angry, raising his tone. " She is a grown woman, she is perfectly capable of taking care of her fucking self!" She yelled at him.

Thy were talking about me. All afternoon I thought she loved me. I ran back to my room in tears and started to cry.

I bet they heard me, because I heard foot steps coming up the stairs and into my room. I looked and saw mommy. "You woke up princess." I nodded, her tone was much subtle. (Had to check the spelling) I didn't even look at her. I rolled over to the far end of my bed and faced the corner. I didn't want to talk to anyone now.

I felt the bed go down, and turned to see mommy laying on the bed next to me. " I have some news," she said trying to sound excited. I just stared at her. "Tomorrow mommy and daddy and going away for 2 days for a business trip, and your sister Dede will be watching you!"

I knew that she didn't want to watch me, I whimpered as a tear rolled down my cheek. She snuggled me and tried to comfort me. Me whimpering subsided and I was now in a mid headache. After about 10 minutes, mommy finally broke the silence.

"You must be hungry," she said. I nodded in the dark.  "Wanna go
downstairs so I can make you a sandwich." I shook my head. I didn't wanna go anywhere near Dede. Mommy must have read my mind, because she removed her dress and unhooked her bra.

She shoved a nipple into my mouth, and I instantly began sucking away falling deeper into a doze. Her morning must have really turned me on, because I stuck my hand into her panties and started to find her special spot. She chuckled "not today sweetheart!" She said to me, pulling my hand out of her panties.

In seconds I was fast asleep. The only sound I heard was the breathing of mommy. I smiled and fell asleep.