The Party 2

Carly POV

When I got home, this was nothing that I was expecting. The area around the house were many improper parked cars. I parked the car two blocks down, because that was the only parking I could get. I bustled in the front door carrying bags of chips and dips.

I set them on the counter and went on a hunt to find Delena. I had to snake my way through the masses of teenagers.

I finally found her laying on the coffee table, with shot glasses balancing on all parts of her body. I tapped her shoulder. "Delena, What the fuck is this?!?" I said screaming over the booming music. She pulled me down to her. "Relax MOM, it's a party!" She told me. I stepped back, overwhelmed with the smell of alcohol in her breath. "Have fun!" She yelled at me giving me the thumbs up before yelling "Body Shots!"

I was pushed behind a bunch of drunk teenagers. They filled up the room, and I started getting closterphobic . I took a deep breath and squeezed myself past these people, to the hall. I didn't realize it would be so many people. By time I escaped the crowd of people, I was alone in the living room.

Or so I thought! "Don't wanna drink!" A dark figure approached me. I screamed, I swear I was alone. The figure turned on the light, revealing a muscular teenage boy smiling at me. I blushed. "Names Rody." He said giving me a hug. I stiffly stood there. "Ahh, loosen up BabyGirl!" He said trailing his hand from my jawline down to my breasts.

Daddy said not to let anyone touch me. But this felt so right! I crashed my lips on his, making him fall onto the couch. He stared at me with shock. "You wanna take this upstairs!" I said to him full of lust. He responded by nodding.

I led him to Mommy and Daddy's room. This was the perfect place to get knocked up. The room was decorated romantically and I couldn't wait. I pushed him on the bed. "You have 10 seconds to be waiting for me on the bed naked!" I said to him smirking.

I skipped into the bathroom and prepped myself. First I brushed out my tangled hair, and styled it to messy perfection. Then dabbed on a bit of makeup. And looked at myself in the mirror. "Perfect!"

I stride out of the bathroom over to the bed. I find him there waiting for my, just like I asked. He crinkled his nose as he say me come out fully clothed.

I started stripping slowly for him to eat up every minute. Then it came down to my panties, which I left on. I joined him on the bed and seductively lasted party on him. He turned to me, so our bodies could be touching. I sat forward on his lap and started grazing my self on his shaft. This caused both him and me to moan.

Suddenly I was on top of him. His face between my two thigh. He out stretched his tongue rubbing the sides of my special spot. I moaned in his ear. I quickly felt his shaft rubbing against me. "You want it!" I said as seductively as I could. He nodded. I again started stripping my panties. I climbed on top of him and his shaft entered my rear end. I all too quickly moved, so he could fuck my special spot. I bounced up and down on him. I felt his shaft harden and he started spazing out. I knew he was coming. I went faster and faster.

The moaning washed away the impending steps next to the door.

Delena-Rose POV

I was having so much fun. Hot boys were taking drinks from my body, while I was the star of the show. That was until peeping Tommy, had to sneak up behind me, and unhook my bra. Te moment it dropped to the floor, the crowd cheered. I blushed.

I felt a bit embarrassed, but it wasn't that bad. I danced on the coffee table, topless. The boys went wild, while the girls were jealous of this body.

"Hey baby, Why don't you remove you shorts, so we could get the real party started!" Yelled Some guy from the crowd. I might have been a bit tipsy, but I knew doing that was wrong. I shook my head, and hopped down from the table.

I felt hands go around my waist, and pull down my shorts. I screamed. I wasn't wearing any panties, so my area was visible for the crowd to see. I ran out from the room. No one followed me.

This was obscured! And where is Carly. My big sister is supposed to take care of me! "Carly!" No answer. Maybe she went to bed to relax. I checked her room. I went to head downstairs when I heard moaning coming from the master bedroom. There on the floor was a red tank top and panties. I slipped on the top, and walked closer to the door.

It was slightly open, so I peeked in. There was MY SISTER fucking MY BOYFRIEND! I pushed the door open room, and stepped in the room furious.
I saw her whip her head to look at the door, when she did I heard a whimper. "What the fuck are you doing!?!" I screamed at them. No one talked. I slammed the door and ran to my room.
This is the worst day of my life!