Sealed With A Kiss

A/N
Get ready for A LOT of dialogue! I went crazy... I'm sorry... But go on YouTube and watch one of Josh's videos. You'll understand. His voice is amazing. Also, my typo. It's Josh Leyva :p Anyway... Back to the Winchester's

Dean was almost asleep when his phone went off. It was the school again. This late? It could be daylight hours... Dean had worked a late night shift. "Hello?" He grumbled.

"Dean, it's Tristen."

"Mmm."

"It's about Naya." He shot up. "She's fine." He groaned and laid back down. "But she's having problems adjusting to lessons and people."

"She isn't there to play nice."

"The person she's having issues with is someone she should be playing nice with. Her tutor, he's only trying to help. But something aggravated her and I talked with her Guardian-" he shot up again. He was angry now.

"He? Like a boy? What Guardian? I'm the only one she has." Tristen hung up. She had already said too much.

Tristen called Naya into her office the next day and told Naya it was required to take at least two weeks of tutoring. It really wasn't, but Naya having no experience prior worked to Tristen and Naya's Guardian's advantage. Despite Naya's protest as soon as she heard Tristen had already called and informed her dad, she gave in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For an Adviser she really wasn't very bright. Having an alive Winchester on campus attracted much more attention than she had thought. Daddy's little girl was in for many big changes this semester.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naya slouched in one of the roley poley office chairs in the library, awaiting her second session with Matthew. He came in with pizza. The pepperoni spelled out I-M-S-O-R-R-Y.

"You can never go wrong with pizza." She reminded neutral.

"You can if you don't like it." He looked surprised.

"How can you not like pizza?" She shrugged.

"I'm a burger girl."

He sat down and put his hand under his chin. "Fine." He said in an overdramatic diva voice. "I'll have to bring a burger next time."

"Not just any burger." She leaned forward and whispered. "There's a secret ingredient." He leaned closer and whispered,

"Let me guess, bacon." She leaned back.

"How'd you know?!" He laughed.

"You're seriously surprised? Everybody loves bacon." She felt lame now. There was nothing special about her, besides the fact that she was the school idiot. "Everyone also loves pizza. Sometimes they put bacon on pizza." Her eyes lit up.

"I need to try this pizza " He stretched and ran his hand through his hair and winked at her. He had really nice muscles.

"I don't think you've reached that level yet." He teased. She stood up and put her hips.

"And how do I get to that level?"

"For starters you have to accept my apology." He gave her puppy eyes and bit his lip.

"Fine." She sat back down and crossed her arms against her chest. "But only for the pizza." He gave a small laugh.

"Still not at the level. You have to let me be your best friend. I know you don't have many, new girl." She could handle that. "And you must get an A+ on all of your classes."

"Math's going to be hard."

"That's what Jimmy's for." He put his hands to the side of him, overdramtically showcasing the lanky guy that stood by him. Jimmy didn't say anything. "He's shy. Now, you must get an A+ in all classes or no mystical pizza for you." She laughed but made the deal.

Jimmy tried helping her with Algebra it was so complicated. This subject was so frustrating! Could she drop? Or drop out completely? "God I hate this. I'd do anything to get out of this school." He smiled at her.

"Anything?"

"Anything." He looked around and saw that Matt was gone, getting food from one of the vending machines.

"I can arrange that." It would mean she wouldn't be able to see Matthew or Mindy again. Worth it. She hated this place and just wanted her family back. She poured out a lot to Jimmy and then he kissed her. She ran out and went to the courtyard and hid behind a pillar.

She called Dean crying, begging to go back home. He hung up on her. What was going on?? He never hung up on her! Not even when he was on his stupid "ghost" hunts. Did he still know who she was? She let out a scream. Some blonde stopped by her to harass her.

"Wow. Freak much?" The girl said cruely and laughed.

"Leave me alone." The girl tilted her head

"Why? What are you going to do? Talk to yourself some more? Everyone thinks you're a freak, freak." Naya stood up and got into the girl's face.

"That really you're only insult, you cock sucking, window licking Barbie Doll bitch?" The girl looked horrified and ran away. Damn right, fun bitch run. Naya thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She wasn't as pathetic as he thought she was. She had fight in her. She had her father's attitude for sure. Maybe he wasn't wasting his time. He already had Nerida now all he needed were their brat children. Naya would be simple to get-as long as the other Winchester on campus stayed out of his way. Mike would be complicated. But he knew he could get the cocky seventeen year old.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't stand her." Mindy said from behind her. Naya jumped. "Sorry if I scared you."

"No big deal." The blonde was a rich girl who thought the world revolved around her. Much like her brother, minus the rich part.

Mindy asked how the study session went. Naya told her all about it, especially about Matt. She left out the part about Jimmy. Even though he was her first kiss, she didn't want him to be. She wanted Matt to be. "Sounds like you have a crush." Mindy sing sang, nudging Naya. Naya blushed.

"I get so dumb around him though. I freeze up and go all Dur-Dur-Dur!" Mindy bent over and clutched her stomach she was laughing so hard.

"Well I don't know what 'Dur-Dur-Dur' is, but I'm sure you're not as bad as you think you are. Remember, you're your worst critic. Besides, you should be used to guys. You were raised with two of them."

"Ew! Brothers and dad's do not count as guys! They're a completely different species."

"Trust me, boys are a completely different species. It's not just your dad and brother. Speaking of cute guys and your brother..."

"You get the gay Vibe from him too?" He wasn't actually gay, according to his condom collection.

"Now I came across a picture of him, he's cute."

"Ew! Sick!"

"He's not bad! Is he single?"

"Single, yes. But he gets around." When their parents would leave him to "babysit" he'd invite girls into the motel room and kick her out until they were done or their parents came back and killed the mood. Eventually the girls got separate rooms, until her mom ditched. Then Naya was back with the boys and back to waiting outside the door.

"Oh well. He wouldn't see me anyway. I'm sort of invisible." Naya rolled her eyes. People her age were so overdramatic. Mindy wasn't his type anyway. He usually went for blonde hair, big knickers, Casa Erotica types.

Sexy Mexicans were Naya's thing. She could stare into Matt's eyes for centuries. He had everything perfect for that "movie". If he was on that DVD she'd have to take it with her

A/N

Uh oh! Dean better lock up his favorite Adult Film and get his gun! The hormones are kicking in! It's not Supernatural without that reference, huh? Figure out who's watching her yet?