One Last Time

Naya Samantha Winchester died for a second time in her short fifteen years that night. But this time she understood. She watched everyone's faces, the tears, the screams and the arguing.

She was now standing in a colorful sugar pop dream place. "Where am I?" She asked Sam. He smiled as he looked around.

"You're where you were first sent. Weird all of the other Purgatories I've been in had a forest to decide the path, not two doors." He thought about it. "I guess it's a good thing you're here instead of the woods. The woods isn't safe for you." She gave him a look of confusion. "Your mother will explain, unless you choose to stay." Her eyes narrowed in confusion even more than before. "Or you could ask questions now... But hurry. Your time is limited. You have to choose."

"Is Mike adopted? He's super white." Naya had her mother's skin color. Sam gave a small chuckle.

"That's your big question?"

"Well, I'm dead. I can't really ask anyone besides you."

"He's not adopted. He gets his skin color from your dad."

"Am I adopted? Mike used to tell me I was." Sam shook his head, still laughing. She was so funny without trying to be.

"No one is adopted. You're not dead, you're in Purgatory. You can get out, you just have to choose a door." He explained. She looked where he directed her.

"What's behind them?" She asked hesitantly. He looked at her with a sad expression on his face. He didn't want to break the news to her, but he knew he had to. This was so much easier when she was four. But now her path was her decision. After age ten Guardian Angels couldn't help those they watched over choose their paths. If they were under ten the Angel could watch their life play out and choose from there. The reason why so many children died young is because their lives would have been a lot harder. There were things worse than death, that no one should have to go through but humans were sick creatures.

"One door is Life, you'll be reunited with your family. The other door is Death. You'll see an older man. He will either take you to Hell or your personal Heaven." She looked up at him desperately, picking and pulling at her bottom lip.

"Where are you?" She asked. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"That I cannot tell you." He was in Hell. He got pulled out fifteen years ago to become her Guardian Angel. It didn't really make any sense. God really did work in mysterious ways. "It's time. You need to choose." She gave him one final tight hug and was on her way. It was hard and painful to watch her go.

She walked towards the purple door, she put her hand on it but stopped. She heard happy giggles from the blue door. She took her hand off of the purple one like it was on fire and pushed the blue open.

The light was blinding.

Thank God! It worked again! Now it was time to leave again. Naya chased after her mother. "Where are you going?" Nerida turned around with tears of Heartbreak in her eyes.

"I'm leaving. To protect you." Naya's mouth dropped in disbelief.

"How well did that work last time?! I was possessed by a freaking Demon! We are stronger together!" Nerida pushed Naya's hair back.

"Baby, please. I have to. If we're together it will make them easier to find you."

"Who's 'they'?"

"Baby, it's better if you don't know."

"What?!" Naya snapped. "Am I blind again?!" Nerida shook her head. "Fine. Leave. But don't you dare come back." Nerida gave up and left. There were things much worse than facing Demon's and Death. Fairies were awful-especially when you tried escaping them. Being half human, Mike and Naya could one day rest. A Fairy never could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sam smiled and gave a sigh of relief. She made the right choice.

Naya wanted to go back to the school to thank Mindy, but Dean said it was too risky. The students thought she was dead. She wondered if she had a Memorial like Mindy did. Probably not. Who even noticed a student who only stayed a week? Only a very select few. She hoped the real Jimmy was at peace.

Months later, it was around the time of graduation and the three Winchester's just so happened to be back in Georgia. Naya was now sixteen. When the boys were sleeping she snuck out and took Baby to the school. It was around ten in the morning, the boys would be waking up soon. She knew it was risky, but she had to thank Mindy and see Matthew again. Even it was just a glance. She left a note saying she was getting food. Hopefully they wouldn't worry too much.

Naya looked around for Mindy but couldn't find her. She passed over-or so Naya had hoped and prayed for. She wandered the halls. There was a Memorial for both of the girls by their old dorm. Our Time Together Was Short, But It Was Cherished. A sign read. There were many little messages hanging in the frame and door. There was a post it note stuck into a wall with a thumb tack. Hanging from the tack room as a necklace. There were two pendants on it. One was a pizza and one was two strips of bacon. Sorry we never got that pizza. Te amo. Matthew Martinez.

She blushed. She took the necklace off the thumb tack and took the note and left. She almost got caught by Matt and the cock sucking window licking girl, Brooke. Naya's heart almost shattered, until she remembered she was "dead". She felt a tang of jealousy, but knew it would be stupid to act on it. She needed to keep him, and even her... Safe. She had to stay away. She was just glad she got to see him one last time.

When Naya got back, the jig was up. Dean was pissed! " Where were you?" He demanded. She didn't say anything, she just opened the box of pizza. "You went back to that school, didn't you?" She bit her bottom lip. She didn't know how to lie to her father. He slammed his hands on the table "God dammit, Naya! You could have gotten killed! You're grounded. No driving, no picking cases anymore, no iPod thing." He couldn't think of anything else. "Sit down and eat." She did as she was told and ate the best pizza she ever had.

"I tried covering for you." Mike muttered, sitting next to her. She smiled and fiddled with the necklace. It was worth it.

AN
The end..... Or is it? I'm thinking about making a sequel where we see more into Nerida's fairy world. But no promises. Thank you for reading! I was going to put one of my favorite characters in the sequel but apparently she died.... Sorry, Charlie. <\3
Or I could make Dean and Amara become a thing... You know... No ulterior motives behind it or anything.... Anyway! Like, comment vote-unless you're knocking my ship of Dean and I-I mean.... The other Amara....