I See Dead People

Any questions? All will be revealed in this chapter-although it isn't the end ;)

Mindy each doodling in her sketch pad, when Naya burst through the doors. "We need to get you out of here." Mindy looked up and pursed her lips.

"I can't. This is my safe place."

"I know the stories." Mindy rolled her eyes.

"About Ghost Girl?" Mindy scoffed. "All talk." The boys stood outside the door. Matt asked who she was talking to. Jimmy just smirked. Naya now understood. Naya looked at Mindy. She one why she was always cold. She knew the real reason behind the "salt allergy." Mindy nodded. "Your uncle will explain everything."

"My uncles are dead." She went to slap Mindy, bit her hand went right through Mindy. Naya turned and ran. She grabbed the Bible from Matt and ran to her room. She locked the door and spread salt lines, but Mindy and a man were already in the room
She made a salt circle around herself.

"Naya, calm down." The man with long hair and big muscles said. He was the one who stared at her during tutoring sessions.

It was real.

It was all real.

She threw holy water on the man. Nothing happened. He wasn't a Demon. "That really isn't necessary. None of this is. We're here to protect you." The man said. Your mom put a spell on you so you couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. The spell's wearing off. Now you can see the Light, but you're being watched by something Evil."

"What?!" This was too much at one time.

"Naya, believe me. I wouldn't hurt you."

"I don't know you! How do you expect me to trust you?"

"I'm your uncle-"

"My uncles are dead."

"Listen to me. I am Sam Winchester. Your uncle. The namesake of your middle name. Yes, I am dead. So is Mindy. Your dad has died countless times, sometimes even 500 times a day and has come back. So have you. But now I'm gone for good.

Sam explained to Naya about the time when she was four and her and Mike were playing Hide and Seek, she hid under the bed but there was something there. The bed collapsed and crushed her. Dean and Nerida found her broken and mangled body, before Mike could. Nerida had Dean find Mike and distract him from the scene and to keep what had just happened between the two of them. She then revived Naya and put a spell on her so she couldn't see anything in the paranormal world. Monsters and such couldn't hurt her either. The only things Naya could see were Fairies, being half one herself. Nerida stopped practicing magic that night.

The memory of that awful night hit Naya. Naya stepped backwards, out of the salt circle and collapsed to the floor, shaking. She was having a panic attack. Mindy and Sam picked her up and put her on top of the bed. Mindy sat beside her, petting her hair trying to calm her down. "We're only here to protect you."

"From what?" Naya asked quietly. Mindy and Sam exchanged unknowing looks.

"We, um, we haven't figured that out yet." Sam said. "But do me a favor and call your dad. Have him come check it out. He'll know what to do."

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that, Moose." Jimmy entered the room. Sam looked agitated. He exhaled in frustration, although he really didn't need to breathe.

"Crowley? This is the form your taking? Really?" Sam mocked, looking at the lanky whimp of a kid. Jimmy gave a dark laugh.

"No. I am not The King. Yet." If Sam knew one thing, he knew Crowley didn't like competition. This kid wouldn't last long. Jimmy walked over by Naya. Mindy's eyes narrowed and she put her arm protectively on Naya.

"Don't come closer." She warned.

"If only your other Father would have wanted you. Maybe you would have Passed Over." Jimmy taunted. The blow hit Mindy hard, but she wasn't going to let him take Naya. "Neither of your father's wanted you around, huh?"

"Leave her alone!" Naya snapped, sitting upright. Jimmy glared at her.

"Be glad I can't hurt you. Even Jimmy wants you gone. But I will collect my debt one way or the other." He smiled viciously. She made a Deal. "The King will see you now." Jimmy's mouth opened and a thick black smoke came out of his mouth and entered Naya's mouth. Jimmy smiled at Sam. "Dead men can't perform exorcisms." And then he fell to the ground. When Sam looked back go where Naya was, she was gone.