"Dead Men Can't Perform Exorcisms."

Dean and Mike were already on their way to the school. Tristen had called, informing Dean something Demonic appeared on campus, causing one student to die and another to flee. Naya was the one that fled.

Dean knew Naya must be looking for them, now that she knew everything was real. He'd try to meet up with her somewhere and get some belated and much needed field experience in with her. How phone rang. "Naya! Baby, I'm in my way. I should be there in.... Seventeen hours? Can you stop somewhere and wait?"

"Dean." He knew that voice. He hadn't heard it for ages. "It's me, Sam." Dean couldn't believe it. He lost control of Baby for a bit, but gained control just as fast, Mike was gripping the "Oh Shit" bar and giving him a wide eyed look.

"Sammy?" Naya was much closer than anyone had thought. She appeared right in front of the car. Dean bit her with Baby and she flew. The boys were knocked unconscious as Baby went into the ditch and smashed into a tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe getting all of the Winchester's in one place wasn't as hard as he thought it would be... But he liked a challenge. He watched as Naya dragged Dean out of the driver's seat and dump him in the middle of the road for a car to possibly hit. He was going to have her throw him into a ditch but, he had a sick sense of humor. He told her to tie her brother up and put him in the trunk, but to stay far away from the Devil's Trap that grandpa painted.

It was a funny sight really, seeing a fifteen year old pick two adult men like they were nothing. "Now bring them to me." She nodded and pulled the giant dent that was big enough to total the car. Brand new! Dean wouldn't be too mad-if he was alive to see his first Baby unharmed. She got into the car and drove to the meeting place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naya popped the trunk. "Come on. We gotta go." Mike winced. "Come on!" Her voice was rushed and urgent. She took the tape off of his mouth.

"I'm tied. I can't." She reached in and put a knife in his hand, but got stuck because of the Devil's Trap. Thanks, gramps. But she played it off like everything was okay.

"I'm stuck." The boy didn't think anything of it. When he got free he pushed against her to get her free from whatever was holding her. She pushed back, just enough to make the metal of one of his shirt buttons on his shoulder to scrape the top and set her free. She smiled. "Thank you, Michael." He have her an odd and suspicious look.

"Where's dad? How did we get here? You don't drive. You can't drive." Her face fell. She was caught. But she could still improvise.

"He didn't make the crash, Michael. The man that hit us threw you in the trunk so you couldn't fight him for what he was planning on doing..." Mike's jaw set. She smiled sweetly. "But it's okay." She said, putting her hand on his arm. "I stabbed him before he got a chance." He gave her a trusting smile, before he grabbed her arm and twisted it. "Aaah!" He pulled her to his chest, her back to him.

"I thought I smelled sulfur. Might want to check your sources, Naya. We hit a girl, you in fact. You idiot." He put a knife to her neck.

"MIKE!" Naya pleaded, crying. When she saw her cries were being ignored, she grabbed his head and flipped him over her. His body crushed to the blacktop. She picked him up by his hair and grabbed the knife off of the ground. "Now, I found a man that can help us." She hissed in his ear. "Let's go." She demanded, pushing him near the building
The knife jabbing into his back in case he tried anything. He felt around for his weapons. She pushed harder. He winced. "Stupid Hunters. We've been dealing with your kind for ages. Especially the Winchester's. We know where you keep things. Naya's memory also helps. Lucky for you, I hid all of your weapons. Naya knows where they are, but let's face it," It laughed. "None of you are going to make it to ever need them again." It laughed a cold and evil laugh.