Chapter 2.

"If I was going to flip, I would have." A voice said behind them.

They twisted around and saw Natasha, dressed in a 1940's dress. Hair, makeup and shoes so like to. She looking beautiful.

"Lucky for you, I made a stop and 42 street. Long, but it was worth it." She smiled. "Before I forget, Happy Birthday."

She placed a small box down beside him and watched him open it. His blue eyes wafted back to her, as he was speechless.

"How did you find it? It got lost during the fall of SHIELD." He smiled.

Steve pulled out a golden compass, and opened it. It still had the picture of Peggy, and was still in perfect condition just as he had it back in the 1940's.

"It doesn't matter, but I thought you would want it, you know. For safe keeping." She replied.

She smiled and silently turned away, and beaded towards Jane and Maria. They were by the bar, sitting and drinking, and having and normal conversation.

"Did you give it to him?" Jane asked.

"Yeah. Didn't even have to say Thank You." She replied. "Looks like the party started without me." She laughed.

"Well drink up dearly one. We both agreed we are going dancing after, seeing that was only thing that they did during the 40's." Maria smirks.

"And shoot, and kill each other, that lasted with someone going into the ice for 70 years Hill. It was war, dancing was like a rare treat people would do." Natasha replied.

Maria stared at Natasha before scowling at her, and rolling her eyes at her.

"Whatever."