Chapter 6.

"Where's Nat? We are going to be. To a funeral." Clint fussed.

"There is no rush Clint. In fact I wanted this day to go kinda slow." Steve replied.

Suddenly, the lift doors opened and out came Natasha. She wore a black tank top, a matching black blazer, with a pencil skirt. She wore black heels, gloves, and a hat.

"It's a tradition we have in Russia. And other women do it to." Natasha said. "Steve, Tony, Thor and Peggy's son with be holding her coffin so brace yourselves. Other than that, we have to leave now."

"We have at least 2 hours left. What's the rush?" Bruce asked,

"We are going to Brooklyn. Something I thought would be nice. Somewhere close to home." Tony said. "With the actual idea of Natasha."

She rolled her eyes, and went downstairs with everyone else. There were 3 cars to take everyone in. So they bunked up with each other.

"Wait were's your car?" Steve asked.

"Brooklyn." She said. "Marcus remember were I told you to stop."

"I got you."

They drove for about an hours, until Steve and Natasha car stopped. A group of people were gathered around, most crying.

"I'll see you at the church Steve." Natasha said.

"What why? Where are you going?" Steve asked.

Natasha got out the car, and in came Sharon Carter. She had Peggy's hanker chief, and was wiping her tears.

Steve put and arm around her and let her cry freely. Natasha watched and slowly turned around and walked to her car. She and other members of Peggy's family, (mostly old ) got into the car.

"Hello Ladies. My deepest condolences." Natasha greeted.

"Thank you dear." Angie smiled. "I've known English all my life, knew this day would come."

"Aren't you Angie Martini? Famous on Broadway? I loved your performance of the swan lake. It was your performance that inspired me to become a ballerina. But looked how that turned out." Natasha joked, that earned a laugh from everyone else.

"Thank you dear. Aren't you and the Captain? The dreamy one, blue eyes?" She asked.

"Me and Steve? Gosh no. We are just friends, and team-mates."