Chapter 7.

They came to the church, and Peggy's coffin was already there. Tony was visibly shaking, and was crying as it seemed.

They lifted the coffin into the air and onto their shoulders. Tony was holding it in. And soon enough her broke down crying.

Clint and Natasha rushed towards him. Clint took Tony to the side, so Natasha had to carry the coffin. Steve glanced over to where Tony should have been. But instead saw Natasha.

They set her body down and took their seats. Natasha walked towards the back and watched ahead, but Steve turned and looked at her.

The priest began to talk, and talk about her life. Then one by one invited people up to speak. Steve stood up and began to talk with Tony by his side.

"Peggy was and still is the first love of my life. She could bring hell faster than any man themselves." Steve said, that got a laugh from everyone.
"But most of all, she gave hope, and courage. Way back when, she saw hope, and aspiration in me. And she would do in anyone and everyone. She gave confidence as well. To us. And here we are,."

Steve took a deep breath, not even knowing why. He felt tears in his eyes, and quickly wiped them.

"Not mourn her death, but to celebrate her life."

Steve took a seat again, but placed his head into his hands, and began to softly cry. Sharon sat next to him, and confronted him, told him things would be alright.

The funeral came to an end, so the same people took up her coffin. Natasha was still holding it in place for Tony, and Steve stepped out so Clint went in.

"Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust."