Chapter 3,

The girls eventually got to dance. Natasha danced with Clint, Maria danced with Tony and Jane somehow wanted to dance with Steve. It was a fast and up beat song, so that meant their dancing had to be to.

"Looks like Rogers is having fun." Clint laughed.

"Leave him. It's his birthday, and for your's that is up coming, we are going paint balling. No bow and arrows, guns with paint, would be everyone speciality." She replied with a smirk. "But down worry, climbing trees is allowed."

However, whilst they were dancing, a panicked Pepper rushed in and took Natasha away.

"At ease, at ease. What is it?" She asks Pepper.

"The phone, it's for you." She replied.

Natasha swiftly took the phone and began to speak. It was a civilised conversation until Natasha hand shot to her mouth.

"No-No. I understand, I'll tell him right away. Thank you. We'll be right there. Alright bye." She hang up the phone and looked back at Pepper.

"What is it?" She asked.

"It's Peggy. She passed away, today." She whispered. "Tell the guest to clear out. I'll tell him, we have to go there tonight."

Pepper began to clear our the people during the party. People were confused, yet still began to leave.

"What's going?" Clint asked.

Natasha stepped out the room talking on the phone, and then cut of facing them.

"Peggy. She passed away." She said softly.

"Aunt Peggy?" Tony asked.

She nodded, and watched Pepper sit down next to him and comfort him. Natasha eyes diverted to Steve who was gone.

"Where did Steve go?"