Chapter 5.

He wiped his tears and walked outside to see the rest of the team standing there.

"Lord Steven, we are truly sorry for your loss. Our deepest condolences and prayers go you." Thor said.

"Thanks Thor." He replied.

They all left the hospital and went back to the tower. In absolute silence for respect. Once they reached tower everyone left, other than Tony, who held back Natasha.

"How's he holding up?" He asked.

"Said he wanted to go to see her. I waited outside, he was reading a letter. He seemed happy, but was crying at the same time." Natasha replied.

"Good. Now this would surprise him. We are going to plan her funeral. We'll your going to plan, I'm going pay." Tony smiled.

"I know Peggy, but-"

"For Steve." Tony cuts her off.

Natasha looked at Toy and nodded. They headed upstairs and began to plan her funeral.

"I'm never the sort of person that would do this. Ever. But seeing as you knew her, what did she enjoy? Anything." Natasha asked.

"She loved dancing." He smiled. "And she loved the colour red. Peggy was into anything war related."

Tony went on and on about everything she liked and then went on about their   relationship during the war. From his father's point of view and Peggy's.

"The Stork Club. Maybe we could go there after. She would prefer to be buried in Brooklyn, so we'll stake her burial. I'll take care of everything else, so at you can head to sleep." Natasha said whilst typing on the computer.

"You sure? Its-" He began.

"I'm a one woman army. It's a spy telepathy. It's not meant for boys like you."