Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Titans
_____________________________________________________________________

Beast Boy let out a yelp. He turned around and saw Raven lying on her bed swinging her feet in the air behind her.

"Raven! I'm sorry! I didn't know you were in here. You see, me and Cy are playing Hide and Go Seek and I-"

"I don't mind." She said.

Beast Boy was shocked. Raven, the girl who forbids anyone to go in her room, doesn't mind him coming in?

"You-you don't?" He asked.

She giggled. "No."

Okay. Now she's giggling? Who is this girl and what has she done with Raven?

"So, you don't mind me using your room as a hiding place?"

She got up and walked toward him. "No. You can stay in here as long as you want, Garfield."

Now it was definitely weird. She was calling him by his first name. Raven never did that unless she was ridiculing him.

"Since when do you call me that?" Beast Boy questioned her.

"Since now. I thought it was more you. And besides, it's cute, too." She giggled.

His face reddened. "Ooookaaaay."
Raven just stood there, staring at him and batting her eyelashes. "Um, you're staring at me." Beast Boy stated the obvious.

"Why wouldn't I? You're too darn cute to be not stared at." She tapped his nose and giggled one more. This made Beast Boy blush ferociously.

'Is she playing some cruel joke? Or...does she finally like me?' The green teen thought.

"Raven, are you playing some sort of joke on me? 'Cause if you are it is not funny."

"What? I wouldn't play jokes on you,Gar. That would be mean." Beast Boy was getting really freaked out at this point. She was really scaring him with all this lovey-dovey talk.

"Raven, why-" but Beast boy was interrupted when Raven burst into a fit of giggles. "What's so funny?"

"You think I'm Raven." She laughed. Then it all made sense to him. She wasn't Raven at all. She was an emotion.

"You're one of her emotions, aren't you!"

"Right you are, BB!" She said, tapping him on the nose.

"Okay,you need to stop doing that." Raven-or rather,one of her emotions, pouted. "So, which one are you anyway? Wait....are you Happy?"

"No. Happy wears pink, silly! This," she said,indicating her robes," is purple."

"Okay, so you're not Happy. Then, who are you?" Beast Boy asked the girl in purple.

She giggled. "Isn't it obvious? I'm Love."

Beast Boy was shocked. Love? Raven actually felt love? "Love?" He said incredulously.

"Yep. The one and only." Love said.

"But-but...how? Raven's never shown-"

"That's because she conceals me," Love interrupted. "She's afraid to get close to and actually love somebody because she thinks everything will blow up."

"So, why are you here and not in her head?"

"Well, she's kinda had conflicting thoughts about me and a certain someone..."

"What do you mean?" Beast Boy said, confused.

"Well, she's been feeling me a lot lately and she feels it only around a certain person and she's very conflicted by it." Love explained better.

"So, is Raven in love with someone?"

"Maybe instead of telling you, I should show you...." Love said, taking Beast Boy's hand and leading him towards Raven's mirror.

"Umm,Love? Maybe this isn't such a good-"

It was too late. Love pulled him into the mirror and there was a flash of light. Beast Boy opened his eyes. He, once again, was inside of Raven's mind

__________________________________________________

Oooooh! Suspenseful!
Read to find out more!