Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Titans...yet.

________________________________________________

The inside of Love's house was filled with thousands of pictures and drawings of HIM.

"Surprise!" Happy cried.

"Raven's in love with ME?!" Beast Boy finally said.

"Ta-da!" Love exclaimed, giggling.

"B-But she says I'm an immature little kid! How does she like me?"

"Rave only says that because she can't tell you how she REALLY feels. If she did,something might crash or explode."

"She really likes me?" Beast Boy repeated in a whisper.

"No,no,no, hon. You don't get it. I'm Love, remember? Not Like. Raven doesn't like you. She loves you. There's a big difference." Love said.

At first, Beast Boy just stood there. But then, he started running around like an insane person screaming things like, "YES!" Or," I KNEW IT!" And, "FINALLY!" He had turned into a capuchin monkey and started jumping around the room and running some more. He finally stopped to catch a breath and sat on the ground, returning back to his human form.

"Well, someone's sure happy! And for once it isn't just me!" Happy giggled.

"I just thought she'd never love me back. And now that I know she does, I feel awesome."

"Wait! Love you back? You love her too!?!" Love practically screamed from excitement.

"Heck yeah, I do! Ever since the first time I came here I've loved her." Beast Boy admitted, blushing a little.

"OMG, OMG, OMG!" Happy exclaimed. "We totally need to tell Raven! She's going to be so excited!"

"But the goal is not to tell Raven." Timid said. "If we do, we're all going to be in trouble." She whimpered.

"We're not going to be in trouble because no one's telling Raven anything!" Love said.

"Oh. Right. My bad!" Happy said. "But aren't you excited, Love? BB might FINALLY end up Raven's boyfriend!"

"Of course I'm excited! Oh, I can see it now! 'You are cordially invited to the wedding of Garfield Logan and Rachel Roth'!" Love sighed dreamily.

"Raven's real name is Rachel?!" Beast Boy said, obviously surprised.

"I don't think you were supposed to tell him that....." Timid said.

"Beast Boy and Raven sittin' in a tree..." Love started.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Happy finished.

"First comes love, then comes marriage..." They continued the song making Beast Boy go red in the face. There was a knock on Love's door. The girls stopped singing and Love answered the door.

"Oh! Hi,Knowledge!" She said. Beast Boy turned to see a girl with glasses and a yellow robe at the door.

"Yes, nice to see you,Love. I-"

"Hey, Knowledge! Guess what? Beast Boy loves Raven!" Happy interrupted. Knowledge craned her neck to see the green teen behind the two girls, next to Timid. He gave a nervous wave.

"I'm sure that will please Raven, but you need to get him out of here." Knowledge said, pushing up her glasses.

"What? Why? We were having fun!" Happy said.

"No, it's not like that, Happy. If it were my choice he could stay longer, but it is not. And you need to get him out of here because Raven's coming."

"What!?" The four exclaimed.

"Oh no! She's going to be mad at us!" Timid said before weeping into Beast Boy's shirt.

"What do we do?! Knowledge, if she finds out that I brought him here AND that I told him..." Love said, anxiously.

"You told him? Oh, dear..." Knowledge said, thinking about what might happen.

"What're we gonna do? Raven's not gonna be too happy to see him here again." Happy said.

"We could try to hide him, but nothing gets past Raven." Timid said.

"Actually, Timid, that isn't such a bad idea." Knowledge said.

"Love! Are you here? I need to talk to you!" Said the unmistakable voice of Raven.

Beast Boy and the four emotions froze.

_______________________________________________________________

Muahahahaha! Cliff-hanger! I'm really disappointed that only one person has commented. Shame on you ppl! You know I need constructive criticism! So, until I get more comments, I will begin to snatch away some characters. I already have one!

Starfire: Hello readers of this on the line site! Remind me, why am I here?

Me: Because people are not leaving their regards and comments on my story.

Starfire: Oh, I am terribly sorry, friend! But....may I return home now?

Me: No. You have to stay here for a while, Star.

Starfire: But, Boyfriend Robin is planning one of the dates. I must return to the tower.

Me: As much as it kills me, you can't.

Starfire: But-

Me: I have mustard.

Starfire: *gasp* may I consume the mustard please!!

Me: Sure, but you gotta stay here.

Starfire: I accept!

Me: *tosses her mustard bottles* Go nuts, Star.

Starfire: Joy!

Me: Srsly, guys. Don't make me keep her captive any longer. Comment, my lovelies!