Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I now own four Teen Titans characters!

__________________________________________________

Raven's eyes widened and her whole face was pink. Beast Boy was KISSING her!

He pulled away and whispered,"I love you, Raven. I always have, ever since the first time Cyborg and I went into your mind. I really do love you."

Raven pushed herself away from him. "Beast Boy,I-I can't...This can't happen...I'm not supposed to..." She was starting to tear up again. She tried to run away, but Beast Boy grabbed her arm.

"Raven, you can't keep running away from me."

"I can try." She said, attempting to pull her arm away but she failed. Beast Boy wasn't letting her go.

"Raven, I know you're not supposed to feel but...I needed to tell you. And... I was wondering if you loved me back?"

"Beast Boy, I....."

"All I need is a yes or no." He said.

She sighed. She'd have to give him an answer. "Well...yes, but-"

"Then let's go out, or something!"

"No, Beast Boy. Don't you see why this can't work? If we were to be together, my powers could go out of control and explode things, I would have to meditate all the time, we would have to tell the team and-

"Raven, you're worrying too much. Didn't you notice that when we kissed nothing blew up? Nothing bad happened."

"Nothing happened? But how? My powers-"

"Must have been stabilized." Beast Boy interrupted her. "Raven, don't you see? Your powers were in control. You have nothing to worry about. We can be together." He entwined his hand with hers.

"Beast Boy, I-"

"Raven, please." Her amethyst eyes met his emerald ones. There was a longing look in his eyes. He wanted to be with her very badly. She could sense it.

"I...I need to think about this." Raven said.

Beast Boy's ears dropped. "Oh, okay."

Raven turned to go back inside. When she reached the door, she looked back. Beast Boy was looking at his feet. Raven could swear she saw tears forming in his eyes. She turned back around, going back into the tower.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Raven picked up her mirror and felt herself being sucked into a portal. She was in her mind. She needed to consult with two of her emotions: Knowledge and Love. Then, she came across Brave.

"Hey,Raven! So you finally kissed Beast Boy? Nice job, I knew you had it in you!" She said.

"He kissed me," Raven said simply.

"Oh. Well, you'll get 'em eventually. See ya!" Brave left. Raven finally found knowledge by her huge pile of books.

"Knowledge, we need to talk."

"What about?" Knowledge asked while placing a bookmark in her book.

"Why didn't my powers blow anything up when Beast Boy kissed me?"

"Hmm. Let me think... Your powers can only stabilize with emotions when you are with a soulmate."

"A soulmate?" Raven repeated.

"Yes."

"Wait, so are you saying that Beast Boy's my soulmate?"

"That's for Love to tell you."

"Alright, then. Thanks, Knowledge."

"Anytime,Raven." Said Knowledge, who was already engrossed in another book. Raven traveled all the way to the little purple playhouse.

"Love? You still here?"

Love answered the door. "Raven! You're not still mad are you?"

"Not as mad, but I don't want to discuss that now."

"Okay, good," Love said, letting her in. The were quiet for a few seconds until Love uttered a shrill girly scream. "HE KISSED YOU!! Isn't this exciting?!"

"Um, yeah. So, when he kissed me, nothing blew up. I talked to Knowledge about it and she said that the only person who can momentarily stabilize your powers is..."

"Is?" Love urged her to continue.

"Is a soulmate." Love let of a happy gasp and some giggles. "What I'm asking is, is Beast Boy my soulmate?"

"Yes!" Love exclaimed, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"So...it would be possible for us to be together?"

"Yes! Now, go tell him!"

"Go tell him?" Raven echoed.

"Go tell Beast Boy that you wanna be with him!"

"But, I'm not sure if I really want to."

"What!?" Exclaimed Love, nearly falling off her seat.

"I mean, even with my powers out of the way there would still be complications. Like, telling the team and them getting used to us, the paparazzi would follow us everywhere, and also, he's fourteen and I'm sixteen."

"Okay, first of all," Love said. "The rest of the Titans can deal with it. Second, you can handle the paparazzi! You got the other Titans to help. And lastly, he's your soulmate! Age doesn't freaking matter!"

"I guess you're right," Raven sighed.

"So?"

"So what?"

"Are you gonna tell him or what?" Love asked.

Raven thought about it. She guessed that since she really did love him, she might as well go tell him. "Yeah, I guess I will."

"Yay! Now hurry! You might get another kiss!"

Raven closed her eyes and in a few seconds found herself in her room again. She took a deep breath.

"I guess I'll have to do it." She said heading for her door.

__________________________________________________________

Everyone except Me: They're SOULMATES!?!!

Me: Yup.

Starfire: Oh, how sweet. Our friends are to become the boyfriend and girlfriend like Robin and I!

Cyborg: I'm still surprised that he actually kissed a girl. And that the girl was Raven! *shudders*

Terra: *still crying* Why must you torture me like this!?

Me: Because, Terra, you broke his heart and now you get to see it be mended by Raven.

Terra: *cries even harder*

Jordan: Hey, sis?

Me: Yes?

Jordan: How come you have everyone here except Beast Boy and Raven?

Me: Because, brother dear, they need their alone time.

Everyone else: *disgusted noises*

Me: Not THAT you idiots! Ew! I meant they need time alone so they can become a COUPLE! Good Lord....

Everyone else: Oohhh!

Me: *Face-palm* well, see ya next chapter, readers! :)