Chapter 3

Disclaimer: Don't own Teen Titans

______________________________________________

Beast Boy looked around the familiar place. Running up to him and Love was Happy.

"Beast Boy! I haven't seen you in forever!" Happy said, giving him a huge hug.

"Nice to see you too, Happy. Now could you let go of me?"

"Oops! Sorry!" Giggled the girl in pink.

"Love, why did you bring me here?" Asked Beast Boy.

"Well, cutie, you asked me if Raven was in love and I said I'd show you. So, I'm going to take you to my place and show you what I'm talking about." Love replied.

"Um...okay, I guess." Beast Boy said uncertainly.

"Ooh! Can I tag along?" Happy asked.

"Why not? Just don't contact Raven in any way. If she finds out that I brought him, "Love indicated Beast Boy with her finger, " She'll kill me."

"Don't worry! Raven'll never know."

"Good. 'Cause I don't want her to kill me, either." Beast Boy said.

Happy giggled. "C'mon, slowpokes! Love's house is this way!" She zoomed off ahead of them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Where the heck is he?" Cyborg thought out loud. "Beast Boy, if you're hiding somewhere as an ant, that is so cheating!"

"What's cheating?" A voice behind Cyborg said. He whirled around. It was only Raven.

"Oh, it's you, Raven. Well, Beast Boy and I are playing Hide and Go Seek and I just thought that if he morphed into some small animal, that would be cheating."

"You're playing Hide and Go Seek? You know that's a children's game,right?" Cyborg shot her a glare. Mostly because she made fun of the awesome game, Hide and Go Seek, but also because she wouldn't let him hear the end of it.

"Anyway, have you seen him?"

"Beast Boy? No. Not anywhere. But if I were you, I'd check underneath all those clothes in his room." Raven suggested.

"Thanks Rae-" Raven looked at him angrily. She DETESTED that little nickname. "-ven," Cyborg finished quickly. "Well, I gotta go. Later!" He said, continuing the search for Beast Boy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Beast Boy, Love, and Happy were going through 'The Forbidden Door'. When they got to the other side, they saw Timid, huddled in her own little corner.

"Hi, Timid!" Happy greeted the weepy girl in gray robe.

"You-you brought him back? B-But Raven's going to be mad! Sh-She might yell at us!" Timid said in a worried tone.

"It'll be fine. As long as nobody tells Raven, we'll be fine." Love reassured her.

"O-okay, but be careful. If Raven finds out...she'll be mad at all of us."

Beast Boy felt bad for her. Always having to feel so shy, and afraid and, well, timid.

"Timid, do you want to come with us?" Beast Boy asked her.

"Yeah,Timid, you should totally come with us! Beast Boy's going to find out the big secret!" Happy exclaimed.

"W-What secret?" Timid asked. Happy leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Oh. That. Well.... I guess I could come."

"Yay! It'll be so much more fun now! You know what they say, the more the merrier."

The group continued on their way, now with Timid tailing behind them.

"B-Beast Boy?" She asked.

"Yes?"

"Do you remember that time when I-"

"Timid, whatever you're apologizing for, I forgive you. And for everything else, too." Beast Boy told her.

She smiled shyly. "Okay. I feel better now."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Soon the four arrived at yet another 'Forbidden Door'. When they crossed through it, however, it looked like they arrived back in Happy's domain.

"Are you sure this is the right way? This looks like Happy's-"

"We're already here,silly!" Happy said. She pointed to a little, purple playhouse ahead of them. "That's Love's house. C'mon!"

Love lead them into her little house. But before letting Beast Boy in, Love stopped him.

"Okay, Beast Boy. Inside this house reveals who Raven is in love with. Just promise me this: If I can get you back out of Raven's mind without her knowing, you canNOT say anything about this to her, got it?"

"Got it." Love let him pass and the changeling nearly fainted a what he saw.