Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I temporarily own three(for now) Teen Titans characters
_____________________________________________________________________________

Beast Boy ran as fast as he could, dragging Cyborg along with him. He ran to the farthest room he could think of: the garage, if that was considered a room...

"Whoa! B, slow down! Why's Raven trying to kill you if she 'loves' you?" Cyborg asked, putting air quotes on the word "love".

"I told you! I went into her mind! Why else would she kill me!?"

"Oh. Right." Then, the door opened causing Beast Boy to turn into a mouse and cower behind Cyborg. But, lucky for him, it was Starfire, not Raven.

"Friend Beast Boy! You have been found! Tell me, where were you hiding?" She asked.

"Star, not now, I'm hiding from Raven and if she finds me, I'm toast."

"I do not understand. You have already done the hiding. And I was not aware that Friend Raven was playing and-"

"No, Starfire, it's not like that...." Cyborg started.

"Raven's mad at me because I went into her mind again."

"Oh dear. No wonder she is upset. Is there anything I can do to help?" Starfire said.

"You can tell Raven that I'm not here!" Beast Boy said.

"As you wish," Starfire smiled and flew out of the room. Beast Boy sighed in relief.

"Starfire, have you seen Beast Boy?" They heard Raven say.

"He is not in the garage!" Starfire said. Cyborg face-palmed. His buddy's in trouble now.

"Sure he's not. Thanks, Star."

"But I-Raven! Oh no, I have failed Beast Boy!" They heard the door open and Beast Boy hid behind Cyborg once more. And there stood Raven.

"Beast Boy, we need to talk."

"You'll never take him alive!" Cyborg cried, shielding his friend.

"Yeah, nice try." Raven said pushing him aside and grabbing Beast Boy's hand, dragging him out of the garage. She pulled him into her room. She closed the door, folded her arms over her chest and said,"Start explaining."

"Well, Cyborg and I were playing Hide and Go Seek..."

"That I know. Go on."

"And I decided to hide in your room-which was a totally wrong choice that I'm really sorry for." Beast Boy said.

"Continue." Raven said.

"And when I came in I heard you say hi to me, but it wasn't really you,it was Love. And she was flirting with me and then she brought me into the mirror-"

"So it was her! Love and I are going to have a serious talk." Raven interrupted.

"I told her no but, she wouldn't listen to me. And she kinda....brought me to her house." Raven's eyes widened. "And I saw pictures of me..." Beast Boy trailed off. Raven was thankful that her hood was up so he couldn't see her blush.
"Raven, Love told me something and I was-" he couldn't finish because Raven ran out of her room. "Raven!"

She ran all the way up to the roof. She was out of breath when she got there. Hot tears were pouring down her cheeks. He wasn't supposed to find out. And she wasn't entirely sure that she even loved him! Why did things have to be so complicated for her?

"Raven..." She gasped and whirled around. It was Beast Boy.

"Go away." She said softly. She turned back around. He walked over to her.

"Rae, you're crying."

"I'm fine." She tried to walk away but he stopped her.

"No, you're not. You're crying." He pulled down her hood. "See?"

"I asked you to go away," Raven said.

He wiped a tear off her face and said,"Rae, talk to me."

"Don't call me Rae."

"Raven, I just wanted to tell you something..."

She tried not to look at him. "What?"

'This is it. It's now or never,' he thought. 'I've gotta do it.'

"What?" Raven asked him again.

Beast Boy cupped her face into his hands and kissed her.

________________________________________________________________________

Terra: NOOOO! This isn't happening, this isn't happening!

Me: Oh, it's happening.

Terra: *cries*

Cyborg: B and Raven?? W-what? This is just weird....

Starfire: Oh,how adorable!

Cyborg: Hey, where's your little brother?

Me: Getting to know Robin.

Cyborg: You have Robin too!?

Starfire: *gasps* May I please see Boyfriend Robin? I request his companionship!

(Robin and Jordan walk in)

Robin: You know when it comes to fighting, you're not that bad....for an eleven-year-old.

Jordan: Really?? Thanks!

Starfire: ROBIN!!! *jumps on him and smothers him with kisses*

Robin: Nice to see you too, Star. So, what're we talking about?

Me: *points upwards at the story*

Robin:*looks up and reads a bit* WHAT!?!! Beast Boy kissed Raven!?

Me: Yep.

Robin: But-But they hate each other!

Me: Haven't you ever heard of 'opposites attract'?

Robin: This is weird...

Jordan: And so's the fact that she hasn't told you about Nightstar yet.

Robin: Wuh?

Jordan: *whispers in his ear*

Robin: STARFIRE AND I HAVE A DAUGHTER!!?

Starfire: We have a child?

Me: Maybe I should start explaining....well, see you next time, readers! And remember to co-TERRA! Stop crying!

Terra: *crying* But I thought he loved meeee!

Me: Oh good grief. Hey Jordan, I'm gonna need one of those throwing pies....