Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I now own THREE Teen Titans characters. Muahahaha!

Hellur! So, I have a guest here to help me with my captives. Please welcome, my brother Jordan!
*hits the studio audience applause button* What up my brotha?

Jordan: One, Don't say that again and two, hi...

Me: So. Did you bring the stuff?

Jordan: Yea I got the stuff. * holds up numerous pies, perfect for throwing*

Me: Good. *whispers* I would like to suggest that you throw one at Terra first.

Jordan: Wait, can't you get arrested for this?

Me: Keep your mouth shut and I'll have you training with Robin in no time.

Jordan: Imagine how many chicks I could get from that...My lips are sealed.

Me: Good. So, Jordan, meet my hostages. Starfire, Terra, and my newest, Cyborg.

Cyborg: Whassup little man?

Terra: Hi, um...can you untie me?

Starfire: Oh, hello little brother of Friend Lexi! *gives Jordan a huge hug*

Jordan: *begins to drool over Starfire*

Me: Hey, cut that out! So, anyway, here's chapter six.

___________________________________________________________________________

Love was furious with herself. What was she thinking? Telling Raven about Beast Boy? If Raven found him, he'd be dead for sure. So, she opened a portal and it took her to where Beast Boy and the other three emotions were.

"Beast Boy!" She said, when she emerged from the portal. They all jumped and slowly turned around. Once they saw that it was only Love, they relaxed a bit.

"Love, I thought you were talking with Raven?" Said Knowledge.

"Yeah, about that...Raven found out."

"WHAT!?" Beast Boy yelped.

"I accidentally told her you loved her and she figured out you were here and now she's looking for you! I'm so sorry!" Love said in a rush.

Beast Boy's eyes shattered (A/N: you know, the Anime thing where their pupils shatter?) and he said, "I'm doomed."

"Oh no! We're all going to be in trouble!" Timid wailed.

"Maybe not." Happy piped up. They all looked at her.

"What do you mean 'maybe not'?" Beast Boy asked the girl in pink.

"Well, the exit's right there." She said, pointing to the exit. The five were silent for a few seconds.

Then, Beast Boy said," GO!" He and the four emotions rushed to the exit but not before seeing something next to them glow with black aura.

"Beast Boy, go NOW!" Love ordered pushing him towards the exit.

"But, you guys are gonna be-"

"We'll be fine, Beast Boy. Go." Love leaned in and kissed the green teen's cheek. "See you around, cutie."
She pushed him into the exit and Beast Boy felt himself being sucked into a portal. There was a flash of light.

He was back in Raven's room.

Beast Boy scrambled to his feet and rushed out of the Empath girl's room. He ran through the corridors until he bumped into Cyborg.

"AHA! I finally found you!" He said. "Hey, you weren't switchin' hiding places, were you?"

"No! Cy, I-"

"Where were you anyway?" He interrupted.

"Raven's room, but-"

"You were in Raven's room!?"

"CYBORG! Just listen, okay? So, I went to hide in her room and she was in there but it wasn't really her, it was one of her emotions and she dragged me towards Raven's mirror and the next thing I knew I was in her mind and so I was in there for a while then Raven came and she eventually found out I was there and I left and now she's trying to kill me!" Beast Boy said all in one breath. He was panting.

"You went back into her mind?! Dude! No wonder she's tryna kill you!" Cyborg said.

"Yeah I know, I know but there's a bigger reason why she's trying to kill me."

"What did you do?"

"I'm not really supposed to say. I was sworn to secrecy." Beast Boy said.

"Sworn to secrecy? By who?" Cyborg asked.

"By one of her emotions."

"Which one?"

"I'm not supposed to tell you that either."

"Aw c'mon, Beast Boy! You can tell me." Cyborg persuaded.

"It..it was Love." Beast Boy confessed.

"Love! One Raven's emotions is Love!?"

"Yeah..."

Cyborg gasped. "Is she in love with someone?"

Beast Boy went red. "Nooo......" He lied.

"Oh my goodness she is! Who is it?"

"It-it's no one."

"Yeah right. Now spill. Who is it?"

"It's me!" Beast Boy burst out from peer pressure. He quickly slapped a hand over his mouth.

"You? You're kidding, right?" Asked a confused Cyborg.

"No."

Cyborg stood there like a tree. He couldn't believe his ears. Raven is in love with Beast Boy?

Then, they heard a loud scream of, "BEAST BOY!!!"

"I'm dead."