Hope

AN: i will be working now that I have a smart phone and constant access. I am happy to be back and appreciate all encouragement. ( all art work is not mine) I'm also sorry this chapter is so short more should be coming soon!

I'm rotting away here in this awful dungeon; my magic is bound and my mouth is covered. I'm beaten daily, but the physical pain is nothing compared to the pain I feel when I think of Rachel's face when she saw through my lies. All I want to do is apologize, tell her all of it. The mind control, my childhood, all the lies. I..I love her. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
                                  ****
"Loki, eat your food," the Guard begs as he takes of my mouth bind. I say nothing.
"Loki, please you haven't eaten in three day."
"I don't care, I can't live with this pain," I whimper.
"Sir, I beg, do tell me what's wrong." I give him a dumb founded look as if he couldn't see the ripped and bruised skin I was wearing.
"Well..other then mhmhm the circumstances'l
"It's not a simple explanation my guard," I mention. Very few really know how my 'luxurious and comfortable' life has really been.
"Please sir, I have a place in my heart for the misunderstood, do explain," I told him all of it. From the first day I could remember until the moment. I found myself with a tear rolling down a dirty cheek while telling the story.
"Sir, sir I had know idea,"
"No one does, that's Odin's goal,"
"My name is Jeremiah sir, and I would like to help you."