movie nigt

"Yeah, a movie night," Rachel suggested over the phone,

"Sure, my place or yours?"

"Mine, bring Buck too, he will have fun be here at 8:30,"

"Okay, see you then, bye,"

"Bye" After we made our plans I changed from my gray sweater and jeans to a green running shirt I got at a store called Sports Authority I had the shorts to match. I laced up my running shoes and put Buck's leach on and we went on a run through the park. The park had a very isolated running path through some woods, it was already 3:30 Tuesday afternoon. It was nice but it made me realise how long it has been since I got any exercise, mother's death and my banishment really took my mind off of exercise. And the fact that I was in prison for so long did not make the madder any better. It is late September in Ohio the air is getting cooler and leaves are showing signs that they are almost ready to fall. The silence of the woods, all I could focus on was the sound of my heart beating, Buck's light foot steps, the smell of the woods, the smell of trees, and freedom. These are the things I enjoy in life. Buck and I ran about three miles, it wasn't far but we were both worn out I could not wait for a cold shower. I stepped in the shower, the cold water hit me like a bull. It felt so good on my sore muscles. I got out of the shower and dried my hair with the towel, I put my gray sweater back on and pulled my jeans up. I brushed my teeth and put on some cologne Rachel sold to me at JCPenney. When my hair was all dried I put this jell stuff in the 'cliff' to make it have the 'cliff' effect the hair dresser showed me how but i'm not so sure... I decide to keep it the way it is. I brush Bucks short brown fur back into place and head down. I sit down it is 8 i have 30 minutes to pass. I decided to drink a glass of water and sit on the couch with Buck and read a book called Flowers for Algernon it is a short story by Daniel Keys about a mouse and a man who go through the same surgery to raise their I.Q, They story tell of Charlie, the man who had the surgery. So far it is one of my favorite stories. I check the time and it is already 8:30, I get up pee, wash my hands and put Buck on her leach. I walk down stairs and knock nervously on room 8, Rachel's apartment.

"Hi Loki, Hi Buck," Rachel said opening the door and bending down to pat Buck on the head,

"Hi Rachel, you look lovely tonight," I complimented as she let me in. Her apartment was tidy, well kept and smelled like laundry softener . Her walls were a off white dark cream of a color. Her wood floors where a dark maple, she lived beautifully. she had her china on display and everything was clean and well kept.

"Any Ideas on what you want to watch?" Rachel asked,

"What do you have?"

"I have a variety of movies, I kinda have a thing for an actor named Tom Hiddleston, but I was in mood for more of a horror movie,"

"sounds great to me!" We sat on the couch and searched through horror movies on Netflix we ended up watching a movie called Grave Encounters I didn't not think its was scary, But Rachel seemed to be having a hard time with it, so I pulled her closer and put my arm around her, with Buck practically on her lap. Rachel said she liked the movie but it was scary for her. She has always been interested in the paranormal apparently. I don't really mind or care for it. we watched a few more movies after that around 12:30 Rachel fell asleep so I carried her to her back and pulled the sheets over her. I kissed her on the forehead and Buck and I headed back upstairs to apartment 13.