What next?

The festering smell of fish is making my eyes water and my nose run. Has Jeremiah gotten caught trying to help me? Has he forgotten? My mind races constantly with these questions, he was my only hope. Now I'm sitting alone in this rusted cell with the smell of my three day old dinner. No one has come to feed me and take away my meals like they normally do two times a day; sure they would purposely "forget" to feed me days on end, but not since Jeremiah has become my guard. He was always on time with my meals I would often refuse to eat, always on time to clean them up even sometimes in between meals to recap our plan... I let a scream of built up emotion escape my lips. It did no good, I was only forced to hear it again and again as it echoed in my own person hell of solitude. Oh Jeremiah were are you? I must see my love again.

*Rachel P.O.V*
"WHAT THE HELL I JUST DONT GET IT!?"
"Rache, I know it's hard but geesh," Emma mumbled in response "but really, you were dating the Loki?"
"Yes Emma, your my best friend do you not listen to me ever?"
"Yes, yes I do but that's jus so...Norse.."
"Well well imagine how I felt when THE KING'S SUCCESSOR HIMSELF CAME DOWN FROM THE SKY AND TOOK HIM AWAY?"
"Yes okay, you need to calm down maybe we should try to find a way to contact him?" Emma suggested hopefully.
"No he was on punishment here, he's probably got all his immortal ladies back up there having a great time," *sigh* "oh well, at least he is having fun."

*Loki P.O.V*
"Jeremiah!! Where have you been?!"
"Sir, Loki, I'm sorry..I-I they, your brother, they were questioning me,"
"About what!?" I about screamed
"They have noticed my constant visitation,"
"What did you tell them?" I asked nervously
"Oh, I got it under control,"
"Tell me."
"I reassured them nothing was the matter I came down here to keep watch, noticing how reckless you have been lately," Jeremiah seemed proud of his convincing lie.
"Well okay if it worked, on what day shall our plan commence Jeremiah?"
"I do not know that far ahead Loki, however I suspect not longer then 2 moons time,"
"I CANT WAIT THAT LONG WHAT IF -if Rachael has found a mortal by then to love?" Loki stated thinking out loud.
"Well sir we can tal-" he was cut off  "Loki, Jeremiah, I must speak to my brother alone," a booming voice stated.
"What do you want brother,"
"Yes sir I will be waiting upstairs, I will come back when you are done speaking to finish cleaning up," Jeremiah said in a nervous sort of way.
The sound of Jeremiah's footsteps faded away as he climbed the stone steps out of my sight.
"What do you want brother,"
"The poor kid watching you claims you have been acting up,"
"Oh how ignorant you are brother, of course I have. And it's gotten exactly what I wanted," I said in a cold and harsh voice.
"What would that be?" Thor said in a now firmer voice,"
"Nothing. Except a little chat with you,"
"What is it you so kindly want to talk about brother," Thor said in a sort of sarcastic voice.
"Well, brother when you so kindly retrieved me from midgard you said I was done with my punishment, however if that is the case why is it brother that I am still in a cage?" Thor looked at me as if he had just watched a banana give birth.
"Ahh, curiosity killed the bilgesnipe,"
"Tell me you idiot,"
"Oh brother if only you knew,"
"Thor tell me, do I look to be in a gaming mood!?"
"FINE! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT WERE HIDING?!"
"TELL ME!"
"YOUR ON DEATH ROW, LOKI, YOU IDIOT!"