A normal life?

An: This song doesn't have much to do with the story by I love it so much.
My magic was back. It was time to escape. All went smooth. I got out of the dungeon. I put an imagine of myself back into my cage. Teleported to the cave. Now I must wait.
Time passes,
More time,
Now an hour.
I started to panic within the first 15 minutes of Jeremiah not showing up. I knew it would take him a while to get here but not this long, was he okay? Thought were zooming around my head, it would be my fault if he was caught,  what will happen if he does? Torture? Execution? I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a warm hand on my face.
An: I accidentally started shipping Loki and Jeremiah
I was overjoyed to see him. He was safe for now and that gave me peace.
"Loki we have to hurry," Jeremiah said out of breath.
"Yeah okay," I teleported us to the golden dome like structure. I was able to recreate the sword and use as a key to send us to Midgard. We landed with a thud Jeremiah holding onto me looking petrified. It occurred to me just then Jeremiah had never traveled by bifrost or yet been on earth.
"Okay, we need to get out of here, they know this is were the bifrost lands."
"Yeah okay," Jeremiah said not really aware of what was going on. I grabbed on to him and teleported us to my apartment in Ohio.
"Shit," I mumbled to myself forgetting Jeremiah was still clutching on to me.
"What is it?" Jeremiah asked me concerned.
"I'm a month behind on work and rent," I had a thought just then, "BUCK COME HERE BUDDY!!!"
"Who the hell is Buck?" Asked Jeremiah.
An: sorry to interrupt, did anyone get the sort of reference? I crack myself up.
"My dog," I explained to him what a dog was and what a pet was. I then told him to stay there as I made my way nervously to see Rachel...