quatre

"how was grocery shopping? i see you've forgotten to buy the important goods and to come home afterwards." namjoon managed to say. he was currently in the midst of brushing his teeth when jimin had came home empty-handed.

jimin eyed him warily, obviously not in the mood for namjoon's silly banter. he brushed past him walking towards his room to slip on some fresh warm clothes.

his stomach growled loudly, seeming louder than it actually was in the quiet room.

not only was jimin starving, sleep deprived, and cold, but he was upset about the whole situation with yoongi. he couldn't understand why he had acted the way he did. there was a huge portion coming from the massive hangover, but why would he kick him out like that?

jimin stood staring out of the mini window in his bedroom that displayed a pretty view of new york's crowded streets.

in the end of thinking about the whole thing, jimin was glad. he was glad that he didn't end up leaving his number to some drunk who was a totally different person when alcohol streamed one's veins. at least he saved the idiot's life.

jimin dropped his moody behavior and exited his room to find namjoon once again.

namjoon was at the dinner table, munching on some cereal. his head bobbed up to jimin, giving him a sympathetic look.

"you look like you can have some apple jacks."

at that very moment, cereal has never tasted so good to him. this is all that he ever wanted in the beginning.

"so what the hell happened? where did you go?" namjoon quizzed. he was sipping the last bit of milk in his bowl.

jimin kept filling up his mouth to keep from answering. he didn't just want to be like 'i slept at a boys house' because he'd never hear the end of it from namjoon. however, namjoon kept staring at him as if he didn't have a choice but to just tell him.

"i came across a guy at the bar that needed help going home." jimin acted as if that would explain everything, but namjoon wasn't done.

"you went to a bar instead?"

jimin huffed. "i actually didn't go in, the guy that needed help was stumbling out of it."

"who was the guy? did you stay over at his place?" namjoon's eyes were wide.

"all you need to know is that nothing happened between us and i got his drunk ass home safely." jimin began shoving his face with cereal again, hoping namjoon didn't question him anymore. it really wasn't that big of a deal, considering that it was technically a one night stand, minus the sexual stuff.

namjoon caught the hint and no longer bothered jimin about it. he cleaned his mess up and staggered back to his room.

usually jimin and namjoon were always busy throughout the week. they'd pair up once in a while to watch movies together or just enjoy one another's company with some small talk. they didn't mind their busy schedules - but sometimes it was enough.

'fuck!' jimin tried to whisper. he'd forgotten to  pick his painting for the showcase of the art show.

he tugged at his stressed hair, rubbing his eyes afterwards and slumping over on the table.

the loud hums of taxis passing by were heard through the paper walls of the apartment, soothing jimin almost instantly. the busy city always managed to calm him down when he felt shooken.

as if on cue, his phone starting buzzing.

his hands jolted quickly as reflex and he stared at the screen. walker was calling.

jimin's finger slid to answer and began to speak. "hello?"

"hello, jimin. sorry to bother you so early. but i needed to inform you on some things."

"what is it?"

"this art show is moving a lot quicker than i anticipated. some big sports event is the same day of the art show, so the committee had to move it."

oh no. what? jimin bit his lip harshly.

"i'll need everything to be ready by tomorrow, stat. after tomorrow, the deal will be sealed and it starts. got it?"

"yes sir."

jimin hung up and banged his head on the table.

all these feelings were rushing in jimin's head. something just didn't feel right.

he shrugged it off and called namjoon.

"what?" namjoon said in a monotone.

"let's go fetch me a nice suit."

-

authors note;

honestly im cringing i didn't like this at all

ive had the worst writers block lately helP

also, i'm getting new classes next week and i have to go to this other school for first period and im SCARED

im srry 4 dis