cinq

about five.

that's how many suits jimin has tried on and shook his head violently at.

and theres namjoon, who has been so patient in the beginning but now really pushing it.

they've spent so many hours here in this store, it was quite ridiculous. the store clerks were putting on a supporting show, but behind the mask they were probably hardcore judging jimin and his denial.

namjoon is a fashionista, which jimin really praises because when it comes to important events, he has no idea what outfits to put on. every suit he's tried was namjoon's pick, and they all looked good on him.

namjoon comes back with yet another suit: it was a dark lavender one that had a smooth feel to it. the inner shirt was a warm white and the tie was the same color as the suit. namjoon skimmed through the mens shoes and finds a subtle pair of black dress shoes that have a nice edge of shine to it.

'this has to be the one,' namjoon states.

namjoon comes back to the fitting room, a triumphant facial expression plastered on his face.

"hey jimin, get your ass out here and try this one on."

on the other end, jimin scrambles to organize the suits and pokes his head outside the door.

namjoon passes the whole outfit to him, and sits back down, his patience back in place.

a few minutes go by, and the fitting room jimin is in is silent.

"jimin, are you done? c'mon let me see it." namjoon wails.

jimin slowly comes out of the fitting room, as if slow motion was just pressed.

he walks towards the long mirror that reflects himself, and he gets a good look.

and namjoon was right, this was totally the one.

jimin looks artistic and handsome. the shine the suit brings to him only intensifies the entire look; he looks professional and amazing. his structure was sharp and can seriously pierce one's heart.

"if you dare shake your head to this one, i might have to kill you." namjoon beams, nodding his head in approval.

jimin straightens out the blazer, and gingerly lifts his chin up to expose his neck, gazing at himself.

the sixth one really does the charm.

"thank you, for the help." jimin says to namjoon as they walk side by side out of the store and stroll down the sidewalk.

"it was a pain in the ass, but you're welcome." namjoon messes up jimins hair playfully.

"are you going to be able to go to the show?" jimin asks.

"yeah, i asked for the day off. so dont disappoint me."

jimin rolls his eyes. "shut up, you're my only biggest supporter, you won't be disappointed."

namjoon chuckles and they continue to walk in silence.

the weather today started off bright but towards the afternoon it molded into cloudy skies. this was jimin's favorite weather. he nestled more into his oversized hoodie and stared at the ground while he walked.

jimin's eyes looked up and he spotted the small coffee shop he frequently goes to on sunday nights. the desire for some warm caffeine stirred in his tummy and he started to walk towards it.

"if you have somewhere else to be, you can go. i think i'll be sipping on some coffee for about two more hours." jimin jokes, clutching onto his bag tightly.