neuf

the familiar, massive headache hit yoongi all at once. his head span, his insides felt like they were rotting, and his bones ached. nothing unusual about it.

except for the room. he wasn't in his, definitely. it was smaller and more cramped, the walls filled with books that needed dusting and a window that took a whole wall. the scent was sweet like vanilla, maybe a hint of almond.

as he sat up his tired figure, he looked around. it was still dark, with a faint blue sky that told min yoongi it couldn't be morning just yet.

where was his phone?

his mind was in a haze and he couldn't remember one single thing that he did last night. no biggie, he thought, just another one of those nights.

as he set his hand on the side of him for support to get out of bed, it met another hand that sure wasn't his. startled, he turned his head to the foreign warmth, and gasped.

it was jimin. and in that moment, some of the memories that were drowning in the buzz of the alcohol came back to play, reddening yoongi's pale cheeks in seconds.

he felt stupid, embarrassed, and complicated.

"yoongi?" jimin mumbled, beginning to rub his eyes and sit up with yoongi who was too startled to reply.

"hey, yoongi. are you okay? it's barely four in the morning." jimin turned his head to yoongi but kept his eyes closed, on the verge of falling back asleep.

"yes, i'm fine."

silence.

yoongi felt like he owed jimin something. an explanation, another apology.

"listen, um," he cleared his throat, "i'm sorry. i, i don't know how i'm, in your bed, but, whatever i did, i'm sorry." as he ends his sentence, he begins to throw off the sheets, feet dangling before jimin grabs a hold of his wrist, pulling him back on the bed.

"hey, don't do that. don't leave. it's early morning, and you're hungover. i haven't forgiven you yet, remember?"

"but i-"

"shut up. this is me asking you to stay. hell, i could be telling you to get the 'fuck' out, so accept my offering, min yoongi."

yoongi couldn't bare looking into jimin's eyes after the comment, slowly wrapping himself back in the blankets, sitting up and resting his back on the cold surface of the wall. he turned his head, sighing in jimin's sleepy face.

"forgive me."

this time jimin's puffy eyes had awoken, observing yoongi's expression. he looked tired, beaten up, and paler than usual.

"do you even know what your being sorry for?"

"i'm an asshole."

"you were also found on my living room floor by a frightened namjoon."

"who?"

jimin ignored the question.

"how'd you find my house?"

yoongi ignored that one.

the boys sat side by side, both fiddling with each others fingers, trying not to make the other one uncomfortable.

"your friend works the bar at the little midnight club just past bella avenue. i went there yesterday, for the first time. he didn't serve me, but he's loud, and whoever he was talking to, i was able to hear on everything. your name came up, i recognized it, and after i got totally fucked, i guess i decided to follow him home." after explaining, yoongi groaned at the midnight memories and held his head in his hands.

"you're one crazy dude."

yoongi glared daggers at jimin, furrowing his eyebrows in embarrassment.

"and you were coming to say sorry?" jimin brought up, changing the subject quickly.

"i didn't mean to lash out at you, it's just, that box is never touched by anyone but me."

"why? what's in there?"

"i don't want to talk about it."

yoongi's jaw was set straight, arms now crossed and on guard. whatever yoongi was getting defensive about it was serious and quite personal.

but jimin kept pushing. he knew nothing about yoongi except sad puzzle pieces of his life and he wanted more in order to put it together.

"what was in the box yoongi?"

yoongi pushed himself out of the bed before jimin could even take another breath. the sun was peaking out, casting shadows around the bedroom like taunting poltergeist.

"leave me alone, park jimin!"

at this point, jimin had had enough of the random lash outs min yoongi had. he kicked him out of his house two times, he was secretive about everything, he trashed himself, and was ungrateful about having saved his damn life. the least he could do was let jimin in.

"how the hell am i suppose to know you min yoongi?!" jimin hoped that namjoon was gone or in a deep sleep, for this would be so awkward to explain afterwards.

"stop fucking trying! nothing matters," yoongi began to shout, catching an eye on his phone and shoes. he grabbed them with outstretched arms and slammed his foot against the wall, yelping in pain afterwards.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" jimin's voice was raised in a way he has never heard. his own volume shocked him. the rage that yoongi poured on him made jimin sizzle in his veins, his blood rushing from every vessel.

yoongi laughed. it was a laugh that was cynical, paired with nothing but insanity.

"like i say, a hundred times a day, don't worry about me."

he was gone.

again.

he either runs away, or makes it [subject] become the runner.

authors note;

ok the last quote kill me kill me kill me kill me

this was an obvious filler ok im sorry

it's been a month i'm a little rusty

on the bright side i will be in wa on sunday so i'm happy

love u guyz