sept

min yoongi: take a cab in an hour to my house

jimin's heart thumped in his chest from the message.

jimin: where are we going?

min yoongi: it's a surprise

jimin locked his device and set it back on the table, leaning his elbows on the surface and smiling like an idiot. not hearing any noise from behind him, namjoon stood looking at him as if he were an alien.

"are you okay? you're smiling at the banana on the table."

jimin let's out a sheepish laugh and twirls his head towards namjoon, leaning his head on his fist. "i have somewhere to be in an hour."

"and that makes you ridiculously happy?" namjoon eyes jimin as he walks toward the small cubicle kitchen and takes out some eggs.

"well, i'm not sure yet. i'll see how it goes."

a spluttered noise was heard from where namjoon stood, and jimin walked in, poker face in action as he saw what it was.

"don't tell me you have a date?!"

jimin was getting dragged on the hardwood floor by namjoon and he didn't fight it; namjoon was actually good at giving advice with the topic on relationships, whereas jimin just did what he thought was right.

namjoon dropped jimin on the floor in front of his room, and rummaged through his spacious closet [filled with everything from fancy pants to skimpy shirts] hectically.

"what's the boys name?" namjoon mumbles from inside of the closet.

"min yoongi."

"age?"

"i.." jimin sat up and gazed at the beige sheets covering namjoon's bed. "i dont know. i dont really know anything about him, except that he likes art and has green hair."

namjoon groans. "how am i suppose to dress you up, if i dont know what he's into?" hangers were flying out of the door, jimin dodging most of them but one seemed to find his head. jimin huffs and rubs it lightly, getting on his feet.

"this whole thing isn't even necessary. it's more like a get together, than anything else. now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go find some clean jeans and a shirt that doesn't smell bad."

"what?!"

++

namjoon shakes his head in disagreement. "it's to plain. i don't like it."

jimin forms his lips in a straight line at namjoon's comment.

"i don't want to go overboard, namjoon! i told you the whole backstory on him."

namjoon listened carefully those moments jimin explained how yoongi was drunk off his ass that night, trying to get at him and kicking him out the next morning.

"well, you can't look like you don't even care about how you look for the occasion!"

jimin was modeling his chosen outfit in front of him, which consisted dark blue distressed jeans and a black and white shirt with small stripes of the two colors, finished with some white platform shoes.

"wait here."

"namjoon i have like twenty minutes." but namjoon didn't hear jimin's complaint, he was back with a small accessory in his hand and walked behind jimin already wrapping it around his neck.

"what's this?" jimin asks, his hand reflexively going to the small pendant.

namjoon circles jimin and is in front of him, clapping his hands together.