Author's Note: Inspiration

Hey everyone!

This is a fan fiction about the Korean group 방탄소년단 (Rom: Bangtan Sonyeondan; Eng: Bulletproof Boy Scouts; commonly known as BTS). I started liking them for several months now (2018 update: IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS WTF--) along with K-Pop music lol, and after watching the connection of all the 화양연화 (Rom: Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa; Eng: The Most Beautiful Moment In Life) videos + crying for hours, I got inspired to write this story.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, here you have the videos. I suggest for you to watch them first before continuing. 😊

1. I NEED U (Original Ver.)

2. BTS on Stage: PROLOGUE

3. RUN

If you're curious about the connections to the videos, there are a lot of theories made by the fanbase which some can honestly amaze you. There is one that truly got me and was very accurate on the plot. This video is from Justt Ally on YouTube. This girl amazes me with all the theories she has come up for these music videos. I'm posting the main theory she created, I do warn you to prepare the tissues because I sobbed while reading this. She also made a few more videos connecting the Japanese MVs and the newer MVs . Check those out as well because it's literally mind-blowing. EVERYTHING CONNECTS SO WELL.

So after entertaining yourself watching these, you can continue on reading my story. I don't know how it will turn out, but I hope you like it.

It will be an AU story (alternate universe). It means that I'll be using the video plot and them as normal guys, not the rising celebrities they are at this moment.

By the way, as much as I want to, I do not speak Korean (yet) so when the boys talk, it will be all in English. I will use some of the usual Korean slang, of course, but remember this is a fan fiction.

If you want to translate it to another language, please message me privately.

Please do not copyright. That seems to be a trend nowadays.

Oh yeah, and there's profanity that will eventually emerge in the book. Nothing to be surprised about, but if you can't handle it, I suggest for you not to read this.

Little Korean slang that might be used in the story for those who don't know:

Hyung - Boy's older brother or older member in a group (usually also used as "bro")
Maknae - youngest member in a group
Dongsaeng - Younger brother/sister
Oppa - Girl's older brother or close guy friend
Eomma/eomeoni - Mom/mother
Appa/abeoji - Dad/father
Noona - Boy's older sister or close girl (that is a) friend
Unni - Girl's older sister

Hope you like it, enjoy the story!

[Edited - 2018.03.16]