0.5

Jin

I spent the morning watching hopelessly as family and friends mourned for my life. It hasn't been easy, since I still can't accept the fact that I have died.

I tried my hardest to get back to my body as it remained in a comatose, but due to the internal and external injuries it obtained, it was impossible to return. The doctors themselves said that I had a very small chance surviving.

I had my moment of rage; I was mad at everything. Mad at the doctors for not trying hard enough, mad at my parents for giving up on me and asking to disconnect the oxygen supply, mad at myself for not remembering a single detail about the damn accident.

It all went away eventually, but I couldn't stop feeling annoyed at everything that passed by me.

I got to say I was surprised that a lot of people came to pay their respect for my family and I. I lost count, but probably a hundred people visited by 10AM. Most of them in which, of course, I have never met in my almost twenty-four years of life.

They began to appear afterwards. The Jeon family came to visit, and I was astonished to see Jungkook tagging along. Then the Kim family, with Namjoon and little Hayeon. I felt the need to walk out of the room because I couldn't bare to see the people I personally knew paying their respects. It's too heartbreaking for me.

I exited out the hall carefully, and my attention got caught by a girl that looked awfully familiar. I stopped to stare at her, trying to recall where I have seen her.

She was praying to herself in the corner. When she finished it with an amen, she stood there awkwardly looking around as people passed by for a good fifteen minutes. Then all of the sudden, Namjoon runs out of the room in a hurry, and both the girl and I stare in confusion.

Where is he going? I glance back to the girl, only to notice that she isn't standing there anymore.

"Han, where did Namjoon go?" I heard her behind me. I turn around and see her talking with Hayeon and Jungkook. They know each other?

"He said he was going to the bathroom, right Jungkook?" Jungkook shrugs, unaware of what is happening. "Why, what's up?"

"Because I just saw him running out of the building in a hurry." She points towards the exit. Hayeon then rubs her head in distress. "What the hell..."

"Hold on." Jungkook grabs his phone. I keep a certain distance from them just in case. "Rapmon, where are you?... Alright... Be careful." He says before hanging up. "He's heading to the warehouse to look for Tae."

"Why would Taehyung be there at this time of the morning?" Hayeonnie asks him.

"I doubt your brother even knows." He takes a deep breath, glancing around the room.

She mumbles something I can't quite make out, and exits the room hurriedly.

"Wait, Hayeon don't--"

"I'll go after her." The girl says right before following after Kim Hayeon. As I see her running out, everything comes into place as to where have I seen her before. Her dark hair, the way she runs...

She's the girl that shouted at me at the accident scene.

She was the only one who was able to see me since that day.

Involuntarily, my feet began to move to catch up with her. I recognize the directions that lead to the warehouse, and I begin to feel uneasy about this.

Once inside, she starts to call out Hayeon by that name again. "Hannah?" She stays quiet as she paces slowly on the first floor. "Hello? Hannah?" Why does she call her Hannah?