0.4

I lost track of Hannah when we reached the abandoned warehouse, thanks to a car that almost runs me over at the intersection of the street in front of the place.

As soon as I went in, I felt a wave of relief that morning light enters the building and everything is visible, yet I could still sense an eerie aura and I kind of don't like it.

"Hannah?" I call her out loud, in which I get no reply. I go through some halls with no clue where they would lead, and continue calling her name. "Hello? Hannah?"

Where the hell could she be? I unconsciously grit my teeth from the anxiety building up.

My ears catch something peculiar as I walk through the passageways. I'm not sure exactly, but it definitely appears to be a person. A grave mumbling voice, a guy's voice. I pace towards an opened rusted door that leads to a smaller room where I assume Namjoon might be at, since this voice is deep like his.

I freeze on the spot when I finally find the owner of that voice. The first thing that made me realize it wasn't Namjoon was the hair. This person is a shaggy brunette. He lays against the wall, with his head down and a phone on his hand. He's wearing nothing else but a dark hoodie to protect himself from the cold. He looks defeated.

He notices my presence, and raises his head to look at me. I notice the side of his face is stained.

Blood.

I step forward steadily, and see that his white tee is splattered with blood as well. These stains don't come from his body though, but I'm somewhat thankful he isn't injured. His eyes are fixated on me, and as I get closer, the trails of tears left on his cheeks are visible.

I kneel down right in front of him, less than a foot separating us. He still stares expressionless, making it hard for me to perceive his situation.

"Hey... What's wrong?" I dare to ask him softly, so he sees that he can trust me.

He doesn't say a word, nor does he move a muscle. Unhurriedly, I try to reach for his stained hand. "May I?"

Still no response, but I don't give up. "Aren't you cold?" I was only able to graze the palm of his hand when he quickly retreats. I distinctly expected that, but something was off. The temperature radiating off his hand was unusual.

This time I don't refrain myself from the contact, and I move his bangs away from his forehead delicately to feel his temperature. As expected, he is burning with a fever. "Crap... You have a fever; I need to get you out of here."

"Tae..."

I turned around as soon as I heard that. However, I found nothing behind me. Weird, because it sounded like there was definitely another person inside this five by seven-foot space.

Where have I heard that word before...

It all clicked in a matter of seconds, from my assumption of what I've heard to the reason why Namjoon ran to here. It's not just a word, it's a name.

"Are you Taehyung?" I interrogate to the guy. He only had to avert his glance to me so fast to confirm that he's the person the Kim siblings are looking for.

"Taehyung oppa! Kim Taehyung, where are you?" Someone shouts from somewhere near where we are at. This time I recognize Hannah.