Chapter 3 Bullies and Feelings

"Forget Prince Charming... I Want A Bad Boy With Tattoos & Piercings."
_________________________

Ryan's P.O.V:
As I walked out the nurses' office I couldn't help but feel like I left some thing in there. I put my hands in my pockets and felt for my phone. Nada. Damn! I turned around and headed back to the damn nurses' office. I slowly and quietly opened the door so I wouldn't alert anyone but I highly don't someone was in here. I walked in and shut the door softly.

I looked around the office and saw Harper's book bag. That girl really needs to get a new one and needs to be more responsible. Oh look I'm caring for her. Ha, yeah right, like I would care for her. She's pathetic. I started walking towards the bathroom hoping my phone was around here and not somewhere else.

I opened the door slowly and saw Harper. Her body was covered in cuts and bruises. Did I do this to her? She turned and looked this way. She let out a sigh and I crawled away behind the nurses desk. "Make up. Make up." She mumbled, almost as if she's used to it. I could see more injuries on her stomach, arms, shoulders and chest area. Did I put all those marks on her? I could end up killing her on the way I'm going.

I could see her face, tears falling down her cheeks smearing more make up that was covering what looks like a bruise. She had a black eye I know I did that today. "I'm useless, I should just kill myself. Nobody would miss me anyways, besides Trey and his family, or in just a burden to them. The bullies would only miss tormenting me. Maybe I should kill myself?" She spoke in a sad, desperate, angry way. I have an idea but I'm going to have to leave here to do it. She went back into the bathroom. I looked around under the desk and hey my phone! I grabbed it and left.

Harper's P.O.V
I made my way out of the nurses' office and to math, which was taught by Ms. Galinsky. I took my seat in the back of the class since I don't like everyone looking at me. This is also a good seat because I'm smarter than everyone else in this class because I pay attention and I'm not caught up in passing notes for others.

I pulled out my textbook and grabbed my pencil and waited and watched as the class filled up.  The bell rang to indicate class is starting. Yet no teacher. I laid my head on my desk. Come on Ms. Gilinsky don't let me be trapped here with these asses.

I looked around the class a few students already left. Five more minutes ticked by and there was nobody in class except me, a red-head who's asleep, and oh god Ryan. Why must he be here?! He turned his head and looked at me, a small smirk present. I looked away and looked at the window, as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

I heard his footsteps approaching my desk, I knew they could only be Ryan's. "Hey Harper." He whispered tapping my desk. I paid him no mind, why should I anyway? "Harper look at me!" He whispered angrier, he was running out of patience. "Harper please look at me!" Oh my shitting panda gods he said please! This must be good.

I slowly turn my head towards him, I looked him straight in the eyes, his eyes held guilt, confusion and sorrow. Why the hell is he sad?! "Harper are those injuries on your body," he took a gulp and a deep breath before continuing. "Are they from me?" Was he scared that he did this?

"Half of them are from you, most of them are from my parents. Some are from others." He looked me in the eye shocked. Wait now that I think if it how the fuck did he know about my injuries? Was he the presence I felt watching me in the nurses office? Will I ever know why he's talking to me? Does he care? Will I ever get a ham sandwich? Will I stop asking all these annoying questions?

I stopped think all those annoying questions and sent a glare at him. "How do you know about all my injuries!" I demanded, standing up and crossing my arms giving him the 'better talk now or I'll cut your dick off' look.

"Why should I tell you?" Oh great he's going back to being a douche. "Listen here, you ruin my life, then start asking me where the heck did I get all these injuries, and now you won't answer a single question I ask your pathetic ignorant butt!" I shouted at him. This may actually be the first time I snapped at someone. I have to admit it feels good.

"Harper calm down." "Okay first you go shouting at me Ryan, now you're talking in a soothing tone! Bipolar much?!" My chest moved up and done with each breath I took. I have to say being angry takes a lot of energy and breath. Ryan doesn't say anything but looks at my breast. "Pervert." I mutter before walking towards the door. I felt a hand grab me and pull me into their chest.

Fucking Ryan! "Let go of me you- you! Gah! I don't have an insult!" I could hear him chuckling a dark yet soothing chuckle. "Harper just meet me after lunch before study hall on the football field." The football field, the place I hate well loathe. "I promise I'm not going to hurt you." He whispers in my ear his warm breath fanning my ear. He softly kisses my ear and let's go of me he starts walking away but not before smacking my butt and giving it a little pinch.

"You disgusting faggot!" I shout at him as he runs towards the door. "But you love it!" He shouts with a big smile on his gorgeous face. Did I just say gorgeous? Oh my Johnny 3 Tears what is wrong with me?!

"Looks like you got yourself a date!" A chipper voice rang from behind me. I turn and see the red head has awoken from her sleep. "It's not a date and he hates me." My voice low and held sorrow. Maybe I do like him? Maybe the world will be ruled by King Kong and we all have to feed him bananas.

"Toots listen here I heard the way he was talking to you and seen the way he looked at you. He has a crush on you!" I'm guessing she woke before I asked him about my injuries. "I don't think he does. After all he's my bully, and the schools bad boy." "Oh okay. Maybe he changed."

"Maybe or it's just an evil plot so he can kill me." "Or so he can get in bed with you." The red head laughed and I laughed to. "Hey I never got your name?" "Oh rights it's Arina (ar e nah) but call me Chloe instead. What about you?" "Alright Chloe, and my names Harper." She had a huge grin on her face. "Something tells me we're going to get along." Said Chloe in ecstasy. I nodded in agreement and walked out of class with her.

-------------------------------------------

A/n: Hiya! Thank you for reading this! I personally like this chapter the most so far. And please tell me what you think of the story. Comment and vote please.

Self promo: follow me on Twitter at
Kayla_Zavala6
Thank you!

~Eyelesspanda123 love you all my pandas or undead kitties! :) 💜