Chapter Four; Truth Behind These Green Eyes.

I probably spend about six hours just on my mascara. I like to get that "Hi, I want to fucking kill you." Look.
~Jeffree Star
____________________________

Harper's P.O.V:
Me and Arina, made our way to language arts. My favorite class and taught by my favorite teacher, Ms. Morason.

While walking down the hall one of the air headed jocks pushed me down. Bastard. Arina came and helped me up. But before she could Malik one of the most annoying guys in the school said something. "Looks like Mattie ditched you quick. Now your stuck hanging out with this ugly bitch!" He laughed a cold, evil laugh.

"Look at the pathetic slut hanging out with trash!" Laughed Jarred at his own insult at me and Arina.

I looked over at her and saw in her blue eyes, tears. That's when it hit me, she used to be one of Mattie's dumb blonde sidekicks. Was she using me to get back on Mattie's good side?

I looked at her blue eyes seeing sorrow and pain. Hate to break it to her, but this is what I go through everyday of my life.

I felt someone land a kick in my side. "Ouh" I groaned out in pain. "Hey stop!" Yelled Trey who came rushing down the hallways. Just then another kick went straight to my ribs. "Aah!" I screamed out I heard my rip crack. Oh don't let it be broken. "Why should I stop?" Commented Jarred, Trey wasted no time in answering. "Because she's my girlfriend."

Hold up, when the fuck did he become my boyfriend?! Just then another annoying guy laughed, Michael. The annoying fucking faggot who everyone believes is gay yet his girlfriend is cheating on him with Calvin. How do I know this because Kiaya tells me everything.

Speaking of Calvin, hate him so much, he was walking down the hall laughing with Jamie. The four of them are huge pains in my ass. Wonder if I could kill them and move to Mexico and change my name to Charlie Dylan Ragan, and become a trans?

Never mind that idea it would never work. I would be easily caught. Jamie and Calvin made there way over to see what all the laughing was about and then when they saw me and Arina; they busted out laughing. Dick heads.

Trey looked over at me with sympathy. I shook my head. No way I'm I going to look weak and pathetic. Forget that! I am a strong, beautiful girl with a fucked up life, who is now going to stand up for herself!

Jarred went for another blow to my ribs, I grabbed his foot and twisted his leg with as much strength as I could manage. Jarred quickly landed on his butt and looked at me in disbelief.  Arina helped me up and went to kick Jarred in the place where the sun don't shine. "Arina, baby what are you doing?" A smirk spread across her lips. "Oh hun we both know that you cheated on me, and that I was simply in your words just a fuck buddy. Oh and by the way my names not Baby or Arina, it's Chloe!" With that she kicked him so hard in the no-no zone you could hear a pop sound, which means she probably broke part of his pelvis.

"Let's blow this popsicle stand." Said Chloe sounding all tough and macho. She grabbed my hand and started to pull me away from what just happened.
"Wait what about Trey?!" "Harper he'll be okay." I turned and looked at him, he pushed the jock off of him and walked away. I have to say Trey is really cute when he lies, and when angry. Hope he's not mad at me though. I'm glad I actually met Trey I remember that day so vividly.

Flashback:
I was walking in the park with my mom the sounds of other children's laughter filled the air. "Tag your it!" Shouted a little girl in a white dress who just tagged me. "Hun go play tag okay?" Spoke my mommy her voice soft as silk.

I ran after the girl in a white dress to tag her like any other six year old would do. I ran faster and caught up to her. "Tag your it!" I ran away giggling and could hear her running after me. "No fair!" She then started giggling too. I made a right turn at a large oak tree.