Chapter 11, You're Not Going Anywhere Harper

I used to be love drunk,

But now I'm hung over,

love you forever,

but now it's over. 

~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a searing pain in my back. I went to roll over only to find my left wrist chained to the bed post. I tugged on it hoping to loosen the knot that held me and the bed together. "Rymmm!" I yelled but was muffled by the gag that Ryan had used. I tried again yelling his name but yet again it came out as Rymmm

I gave up and looked at the dark room and started to get worried. What if he kills me? What if he's dead and I'm stuck here? 'Stop!' I told myself and tried to stop the morbid thoughts but they kept coming. No matter how much I despise Ryan and hope he dies, if he does die while I'm gagged and tied down while I'm here; I'll be dead too.

I rely on him for food, since the ass-hat ties me to the bed and gags me. I sighed into the gag and scratched my head with my right hand when I realized, my right hand was free! I quickly pulled the gag out of my mouth and up to my nose. I continued to pull it off and when it was off completely, I was satisfied. 

I took in a deep breath from my mouth and got to work with my single hand to free my left hand.  The knot felt like it was going to be nearly impossible. I pulled myself up only to feel a burning pain in my back and butt. Tears stung my eyes but I pushed forwards. I pulled myself up onto his pillows. 

I started to gnaw on the rope that held me down to the bed while the other tugged on the rope. I kept gnawing and tugging until finally I was free! Slowly I pushed myself up but cried out in pain, my back and butt were burning. I think I tore the scabs from my injuries. 

I whimpered softly and got up, onto my knees. I looked around the bedroom, the window was close. If I could manage to crawl towards it and pull it open then I could escape. I crawled off the bed and landed on the floor with a thump, my back ached from all of this. I could feel the warm flow of blood oozing out of my wounds. I felt dizzying. 

I dragged my bloody and bruised body across the carpet and to the window. It took forever and was an agonizing process. It was too much and I regret running away. All I want now is a warm bed and a cup of tea, even tap water would be nice. I just want to go home, be back into my old life of Hell. This one's too much, it's worse than anything I could ever imagine. 

I pulled myself up onto my knees thanks to the help of the window sill. The beads jangled loudly and I was sure by the sound of them that they would wake Cerberus from Hell. I tried the window but it wouldn't open. It was locked from the outside, I think he said something about that last night? I'm not all to sure.  

I pressed my hand to the cool glass and a tear slid down my face. It was dark outside, so dark I couldn't even find any bit of light. The light was like my hope, gone.  Do I deserve this? Is this my fault?

Why am I being punished like this? What did I do to deserve this? 

My shoulders tensed and I stumbled back over to the bed. I kept tripping over my own two feet and finally I reached the bedroom door. I tried the knob, of course it wouldn't open. I hit the door with my hand hoping the sound would cause someone to hear me besides Ryan. "Help!" I croaked and my head hit the door. I fell to the ground with a sickening crunch. The world spun, everything stung. 

The door swung open and I heard a gasp and Ryan's voice. "Harper! Oh God what have you done?" That's all I heard before the darkness consumed me. 

~~~~

Thank you all for reading and sorry for any mistakes! Sorry for it being so short.  I hoped you enjoyed this chapter nonetheless.