Chapter Ten, Disease Ridden Heart

Chase you? 

Fuck, do I look like a cop? 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan had carried me upstairs as my blood began to run down my body and onto his shirt. I made not a sound as he carried me through the living room. It was all unreal. None of this seemed true, it was as if that I would awake from whatever nightmare this is and be back home with my abusive parents. 

He kicked open a door and I noticed we were in some sort of bedroom. He carefully placed me on the bed. I was lying on my stomach and he was cussing. The room smelt a lot like him, same musk and cologne. "Don't move." He whispered as he ran out of the room. How could I even move? My hands and ankles were bond together. 

When he returned I felt something cold on my wrist, it was hard as well. Then I realized what I was feeling which was the blade of a knife. The rope fell from my wrists and he did the same to my ankles. "Do anything and I will cut your wrists." He threatened. 

I didn't move and just laid there on my stomach looking at his bed sheets which were surprisingly SpongeBob, oh how he is truly hardcore. "I'm going to go and get some aspirin, a towel and peroxide. Don't move Harper. I swear if you move even an inch I will cut your wrists and then stab you in the pussy." 

He closed the door behind him and I moved my body a little, the blood was still pouring out of my wounds and the numbness of them was starting to disappear and I was beginning to feel the pain. I want to kill him. 

"Alright Harper glad you didn't move." He answered as he entered the room and I wondered where the hell is his mother? I felt something wet being pressed against my lower back and butt. He was putting pressure on my wounds and I drew in a sharp breath. "This will hurt only for a little bit Harper." 

I rolled my eyes and thought back to all the times my parents hit me, snapped at me with the phone cord. Never has any of those times left me with wounds leaking blood like this. They never hit me hard enough to draw this much blood. They hit to tear skin but not enough skin that it would be gushing blood. Ryan's more dangerous than the psycho's known as my parents. 

"I'm going to remove this towel and then I'm going to pour some peroxide onto these wounds. It'll sting but you should live. I'm sorry about this but I'm going to have to gag you again." My eyes widened and he brought the stupid gag up and tied it. I muttered fuck you into it.

I heard him unscrewing something and I clenched my eyes shut tightly and crossed my legs tightly to keep from kicking. My nails were dug into the stupid SpongeBob sheets. He poured the peroxide into the wounds and I screamed into the gag and thrashed around. It burned like I was on fire. It was as if someone was burning me alive. 

"Calm down Harper." He pushed my head down lightly and I heard the peroxide bubbling. Tears were flowing down my cheeks as if I was crying a river. I felt like I was dying all of a sudden. "I'm going to stand you up, I hope you have your land legs right now." He picked my up from under the waist and helped me stand.

He pulled off my pants and shirt and held me by the waist. My legs were wobbling and my back and ass burned with pain. I need to get out of here. Right now would be the perfect chance to escape but I can barely stand. "I'm going to wrap your wounds." He answered and grabbed some bandages and started. 

My eyes looked at the posters on his gray bedroom walls. He was apparently a fan of Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Blink 182, Marilyn Manson and Slipknot. I didn't know he was secretly an emo. On his walls there was also Harley Davidson motorcycles posters. His curtains were just fishing lines and beads, on the back of his door was an image of some busty brunette female. There was also a few posters there such as BrokeNCYDE and Blood On The Dance Floor all of which I never heard of. 

"Alright Harper you're done." He gently grabbed me by the hips and pulled me slowly down to the bed. "I hope none of these gets infected." He said while searching my eyes for something. Maybe understanding or forgiveness neither of which I would be willing to give him. 

"You will be sleeping here for awhile until your wounds heal. I recommend lying on your stomach so they don't pull open." I didn't move or say anything. He bit his lower lip which to others would be attractive but for me I hoped he would bite it off and die. 

"Get some rest Harper, I'll be in the living room. Don't even try to escape the windows are locked from the outside and just as a precaution I'm going to change this door knob so I have the lock on the outside. You're not to leave me. Never again." He growled out and helped me lay onto my stomach. He pulled the blanket up to my shoulders and turned on the fan. 

He went to the door and started to work. I am stuck here. 

"Where's your mom?" I asked as I laid there and surprisingly he answered. "She left a month ago for a job in Canada. She visits whenever she can. So I have you and this house all to myself. For now." He answered and I shivered. I'm stuck here, possibly forever. Or until he kills me. 

~~~

Holy shit we're 834 in teen fiction! Holy! Fucking! Shit! How did this happen?

Thank you all for reading and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! 

Love you all!

Here's a cute emo boy showing you some love!