Chapter Fifteen, Puzzles

Dressed up, messed up, put on a show,

Show the whole damn world's gonna know,

That we were here  

~~~

Kaiya.

What the hell is she thinking, why the hell is she in Harper's house? And with Ryan? 

The corpse was fresh, Kaiya couldn't, she wouldn't. But she's here and with him. And he is bad news. What if he killed Harper? My thoughts raced and I started to panic what if she is truly dead, what if Kaiya is a murderer? 

My innocent sister, my only sister... A potential murderer.

"Ugh Ryan, it stinks in here!" She whined (like a little bitch), strange. She's still acting the same, not like someone who had just committed a crime or scene a decomposing body of the sweetest girl in the world's abusive mom. But then again Kaiya was always a bit twisted, when we were younger she used to catch the field mice and snap their necks. Then there was the other time when we discovered kittens, she was about seven, the mama cat was sick and looked as if she was about to croak. 

Kaiya was happy and smiled at the suffering mama cat, the three kittens were mewling in hunger and pain. I left Kaiya to go steal some lunch meat to feed the Mama cat, only to return to a blood stained Kaiya and three dead kittens and a desperate, hurt Mama cat mourning over the loss of her babies. 

Maybe Kaiya is capable of murder?

"Stop staring at her Kaiya," urged Ryan and Kaiya giggled. "Okay daddy, but look at the poor, pathetic whore." The way she spoke was so foreign to me, I never heard her cuss or use such vulgarity. Or even be sexualizing the word daddy when Ryan is anything but a daddy but is actually a perverted psychopath. 

Who my baby sister is hanging out with...

"Like mother like daughter." Muttered Ryan and I had to clench my jaw and fists to keep from attacking him, especially since I know he could kick my ass and Kaiya most likely wouldn't step in and save me. Not after seeing this side of her. Best bet is to wait tell they leave and then get the fuck out of here. 

Harper's P.O.V

The ceiling was dull, as is my life. Well maybe not so much Ryan did add a bit of flare with this whole kidnapping and abusing thing. But seriously just lying here, bleeding from wounds he gives me is not cool since they hurt like a bitch and limit my movements. 

He's been gone for some time, longer than it takes to go to and from a whole school period. If he doesn't come back here and is dead or in a hospital I will suffer even more. I wish for him to die after I escape. Just not now. 

The door clicked and the low whistle came from the front room. I never heard Ryan whistle like that. "Shit this place is a dump." Spoke a familiar voice which didn't belong to Ryan. My mouth opened and I wanted to scream for help, but feared that she would laugh at me or abuse me worse than Ryan.

"Ryan baby, where are you~ I brought some toys!" Came her perfect voice once again and I whimpered and curled up in the bed, I wanted her to come in and save me but at the same time I wanted her to fuck off and have someone better come in and save me, like Trey. 

~

Hey it's your terribly late author the Eyelesspanda, I don't know if any of you read this but I wanna thank you all who read this story for so long and waited for me to update. I have a few things I wanna say, I'm not sure if I said this in previous chapters if I did I'm sorry once more:

So this is a BIG announcement, I wanna remake this story. Tweak it so it makes sense and flows, that way I have better character development, plot and setting because right now you are reading a story I came up with when I was 12 (nearly 13). Now I'm 15 and my writing style has improved a lot more, so I'm going to rewrite this. As well as (hopefully) be able to make a trailer for this story, maybe with the song above because that seems like a song for both Trey and Harper. 

Let me know if you'd check out the new, revised story. If so thank you. 

I'm gonna stop writing this while I do the better revised version and get us up to where we are now. In longer better chapters, so have a nice day and see you in the new story!