nineteen

fanart by @MoonWolf542

tw// mentions of abuse, violence
and threatening

P H I L ' S P O V

"Where is he, Ross?"

"Who, Danny?"

"Yes, Danny."

"He's alive, for now at least. He's with Parker."

"Parker?" I froze.

"Yup. Red hair, freckles, brown eyes. . . Why?"

"He nearly killed Dan a year ago."

Ross chuckled. "Well, seems like your boy's in trouble."

"Tell me where he is! I'm the one who fucked up Wirrow's plan and killed that cop- it's me you want, not him."

"We were told to defend Wirrow. I don't give two shits about that cop. So, since your flowery princess put a bullet through W's head, I'm going to put a bullet through his."

"No! I'll fucking-"

"-kill me? Go ahead and try. You couldn't last time."

"You fucking abused me and I was scared, that's not my fault-"

"Oh, but it is. Everything that has led up to now all started with your stupid feelings for Dan. If only you would've just stabbed him in the back, mentally and physically, none of this would've happened."

I gulped, then heard screaming. To be specific, Dan screaming. "What are you doing to him?" I cried.

"Oh please. What we're doing is barely worse than what you've corrupted him with. You've already broken him into glass. We're just breaking the pieces even more." And with that, Ross hung up.

"Bastard," I snapped under my breath, slamming my phone down. Bryony furrowed her eyebrows at me. "They're torturing him. I'm hoping that he doesn't snap because if he somehow ends up killing somebody he'll completely lose his mind."

Bryony nodded. "Well, are we gonna go save your boy or not?"

I gulped, locking eyes with her. "We need a plan."

D A N ' S  P O V

"How are you, Danny?"

I glared at Parker. "What the fuck do you think? Why don't you ask me after you rip out my tongue or cut out my throat? Huh? Ask me then. I dare you."

Parker chuckled deviously. "You're in no position to threaten me when you're the one tied up and bleeding. Not to mention the two buckets over there you've filled up with your own vomit."

"I'll threaten you if I want to. Let me tell you, my bite is worse than my bark and it may not seem like it now b-"

I was cut off with a kick to the leg, the aching instant. "I've got you on a leash, boy, don't make me tug it."

"Go ahead," I growled.

Parker raised an eyebrow. "Alright, if you're so tough, get up and prove it to me."

He then walked over to my bonded hands and cut it with a knife, freeing me.

Idiot.

I grinned as if I was the Cheshire Cat before standing, stumbling at first but regaining my balance.

Parker nodded at me once, gesturing for me to take a swing. I clenched my fist and weakly threw it at him, groaning as he caught it and tossed me backwards.

"It's almost like you want to be killed."

"Why don't you kill me then, huh?"

"Because I want to watch your useless existence slowly crumple away, like sand in the wind until you're nothing but skeleton and bones." He smiled evilly. "Who knows, maybe I'll do the same to your boyfriend too."

I shot up once he turned away and knocked him to the ground, grabbing him by the throat and squeezing. "You aren't gonna fucking touch him. If you even lay a single finger on him I swear to God, I'll kill you. I'll kill you!" I screamed.

Parker struggled against my grasp, shoving me off and dropping his knife. We both paused to make eye contact before scurrying over to it, reaching for it. Parker snatched it first, so I quickly reacted and grabbed one from the shelf.

"You gonna do something, Danny? Throw flowers at me? Drown me in your anxiety? Choke me with your little pink sweaters?"

"Shut up!"

"Make me, Dan! You keep saying you will, but you don't! Live up to your word- make Phil proud for once! Make use of yourself! Maybe he'll love you then! So do something I dare you! Do-"

I cut him off when I threw my knife, and that's when it happened in slow motion. I watched intently as the blade zipped through the thick air, Parker's eyes widening as it came closer and closer.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I heard, the door being pushed open and revealing an angry Ross.

I dropped my hands and stared as the weapon made contact with his chest, directly in the heart.

A lucky hit.

My lips parted slightly, Parker flashing me a lopsided smile.

"He'll never love you," he whispered, then dropped to the ground with a clump. Ross raised his hands and then I noticed the gun, my jaw dropping.

"I never said he would," I murmured.

But my victory was cut short when a body collided with mine, pinning me to the ground. I was dragged out, and I kept my eyes on Parker's impaled corpse as I was pulled to my doom.