Chapter 2

Y/N's POV
"Ahh, soo what do you wanna do Aiko?" She just shrugged "I don't know, is it just me or does the guild always avoid you?" She asked me.
Im actually thinking about quitting the guild and maybe begin a fresh start as a singer...

Well enough of my chitchat and to the guild! Aiko suddenly sighed
"Y/N i wanna quit the guild"
I nodded in response.

"We will just wait about 2/3 months, alright?"
She mumbled a small 'fine'

Timeskip to le guild
Me and Aiko silently went into the guild and back to our usual spot we talked a little and also talked to master about how we will soon leave the guild for good. I walked around a little and grabbed some drink, after a while me and Aiko went home.
I stared at the blank and empty walls for a while until i drifted to sleep.

Timeskip to morning~By The King Of Skittles~

I jolted up when i heard my alarm and pushed it aside,when i went into the bathroom i stared at myself, my eyes were red and had bags under them, my once sparkling E/C were now dull and cold.
I couldn't believe that thing was actually me!

I went to Aiko after I snapped out of my small breakdown, and told her we will leave the guild next week.

A week later
Me and Aiko were now on our way to quit our 'so called home' we will also leave our 'family' we were infront of Master's office,I knocked on the door lightly ,we heard a faint 'come in' and obliged the command.
We explained about how we wanted to leave so badly and surprisingly, he understood.

After a while we didn't have any guildmarks and we were actually proud of it.

Well, I was.
  ***********************************************************
Soo yea you guys can actually give meh some ideas!~
Sorry for the very short chapter!!!!!
See ya my little fairies!!~
Hibo-out