Chapter 11

Y/n's POV

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5678910! 
Ready or not here, I come!"
If someone chased me where would I hide?
In a abandoned house of course, which on cue was In front of me

I lightly knocked on the door, which didn't have a bell thingy

"Ding dong I know you can hear me open up the door, I only wanna play a little~♡"

Let's just hope that she answers now so that I can-

"NO, GO AWAY, PLEASE, DON'T KILL ME, I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG, HE FORCED ME TOO, LOOK-! "

She hesitate before slamming the door open, she showed me her forearms

"YOU SEE THIS?? ALL THESE SCARS AND BRUISES, HE ABUSED ME IF I DIDN'T LISTEN TO HIM, AND WHEN YOU CAME HE FINALLY GOT TO HIS SENSES!"

"First of all, all the best people are crazy, and second of all, you got triggered please, calm down or else I'll have to cut your limbs off, so you can't run away, but, you'll bleed tout and die. That wouldn't be fun, ne?"
I asked while tilting my head to the side.

"I.. I DON'T CARE!" She pushed me Into the house, and locked it from the outside, when I fell, I felt something cutting into my shin. (A/N: Yes, its not your chin, your shin is somewhere on your leg who hurts soo much if you get hit there.. Or something)

"OUCH! THE HELL?!" Was all I could utter out, I stared at the small iron piece, with some purple substance on it, that once was in my shin.

"Why the hell does it look like someone bit on this piece of iron..?"

'Kill her, kill her, kill her, once we get out of this filthy place let's cut her up and sell her organs!'

I quickly clutched my head, damn.. My head is aching, and who the hell was that? Where am I? When did I get here?

"I'll cut you up and make you dinner, you've reached the end you are the winner" I looked over my shoulder, just to see a guy with long black spiky hair, who was counting jewels

someone paid him to kill me?!
No.. This can't be happening..

And that piece of iron, was it his? Speaking about the iron, what was that purple liquid that was on it??  Did it infect.. My.. Wound...?

And just like that, everything around me turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY FRIEND TURNED ME INTO MELANIE TRASH, YOU MAY HAVE SEEN THE SMALL REFERENCES, YOU'LL SEE MORE!
Thanks for reading my book! IK it was short, but im in a hurry xD

Hibo-out (⌒▽⌒)☆