Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

I was walking through Haru's hallway (A/N: In his house idk xd)
until i heard some..Rather disturbing moans, i thought that it was just the TV making retarded noises, so i simply pushed the other thoughts away.

I was just about to close the door until I heard a woman moan a name, my supposed to be boyfriend's name, i tried to think less negative example 'What if he....'
"Haru, I'm hoome~!" I said in a sing-song voice.
Please i hope he isn't doing what i think he is...

Haru's POV

'Haru, i'm hoome~!'
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT, Nononononononono, The maid or as she would like me to call her Yakima, I don't really care though though.

...Anyway i tried to push her off of me but she didn't listen, i saw a smug glint in her eyes. She quickly reached her arms to my neck and forcefully kissing me.
.
.
.
Thud!

I looked to my left
I saw Y/N, looks like she dropped some grocery bags. That look in her eyes, no it wasn't the look of hurt nor betrayal.. It was a killer glare maybe even worse.. Man.. Why am I shaking? The café maid was still kissing me, adding some small moans with it.

(A/N; a little bit like dis.. )

Her eyes

Her eyes.. They were completely dull, "Y/N it isn't what it looks like, please hear me out-!"

Slam!
Before I could finish my sentence she shut the door.
What have I done..?
Was it really worth it?
The café maid snapped me out of my thoughts
"Soo... I wanna like end this relationship between us 😆"
She grinned, with that she put her clothes back on.

"I guess this is goodbye! ( ゚▽゚)/"
She then slowly shut the door, leaving me alone.

She'll probably just come back to me, like a lost little puppy (T^T) i hope so though..

Y/N's POV

What's this feeling all of a sudden?! I feel so.. So alive!

I can do anything right now.
I was currently sitting on the stairs.
I saw the slutt maid slowly walk out of Haru's apartment.

I grabbed the kitchen knife and slowly stalked her to her home, while she was passing by a dark valley I took my chance, I pushed her into the valley and tightly held the knife.

"This'll be fun, ne?" I smiled what I thought was an abnormal smile.

"Let's play a little game (^~^;)ゞ, okay?"
The poor maid was shaking "S-sure" she replied afraid to meet the consequences.
"It's very easy! A game popular by finding one another, that's right! Hide and Seek♡"
-

-----------------
I really suck don't I?

Hope ya enjoyed it!
Pic in media is Yuno Gasai the other idk  I'm still new to write on a small phone xDD

Hibo-out O(≧∇≦)O