Chapter 15

Nobody's POV
Y/n was scared.. No petrified and was a bit paranoid ever since that dream, she still wonders what it was,

Was it perhaps

her past?
--
Lucy's POV
Gosh.. Natsu is late for our date.. again, if someone else was my boyfriend, he would put me first, and missions aside.. Ugh, this is getting annoying, ever since we met that 'Y/n' girl, Natsu wouldn't stop talking about her.

And I had to put up an act, of being her 'Fan', ha. What a laugh, as if I'd be a fan of a lowlife like her.

Y/n's POV
I was currently shifting uncomfortably around the bed,...
I can't sleep ever since I had that awful dream.

I turned to the side of the bed, tiptoed over the exceeds and made my way to the window, I looked at the stars, they were shining so bright, but no one seemed to notice them.

..If I disappeared completely from this world what would happen? Would anyone even care?

My door slammed open and I quickly whipped my head to it's direction just to see Sting standing there, "Y/N LOOK OUT!" for what? I heard something coming my way at an inhuman speed, I slowly turned back to the window, and felt it go through me.

Blood splattered everywhere
Sting was running my way

It felt as if everything was in slow motion, yet every thing was going somewhat fast..

An ice spear had impaled me.

And at this day, I, Y/n L/n, got murdered.

I fell to the ground, and felt my consciousness fading away, "Y/N, DON'T DIE ON ME, DAMMIT!" Sting held me tightly against his chest.

"You don't even..  know me.. So please..do me a favor.. and forget about me.." I said in between my pants (A/n: lmao) at that very moment my body started glowing and disappearing, bit by bit, my blood was disappearing with me as well , at that exact moment, the whole sky started shining uncontrollably.

And just like that, it was over.

3rd persons POV
Sting, got up, wiped his tears away and stood up.

"Sting , whaddya doing?" Lector asked him, "Actually, Lector.." he continued

"I have no idea"

----------_______----------______
hI GUYS
I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING , I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY ESSAYS YET LMAO, OKAY, I HOPE U ENJOYED IT, but u died and yea, bUT BAI

(don't forget to follow me, im desperate af, but u don't have to;;;)

Hibo-out └(゚д゚)┐