Chapter 17

I can't believe I got 40k!! :') ily guys 💕
--

Nobody's POV

A H/Ced girl who did so much for world, blessed their ears with wonderful songs, blessed their eyes by her fierce dance movements, yet, she was forgotten in a mere second.

Third POV

If you looked a bit harder in the moonlights reflection in that tiny puddle, you'd see a girl covered in gold turning black, slowly you'll see it consume her until the darkness itself has taken over her fragile spirit, of course she tries to fight back, to no avail.

She tries to scream, knowing not a single soul can hear her cries of help, even though she was a so called 'spirit' now she still had a scar, from where she had been impaled. The darkness targeted it, by 'it' mean her big scar.

The darkness successfully went into her scar and started tearing her from the inside, she didn't die, of course not, but, she felt the pain, and it didn't stop.

Before the darkness fully took over her, a bloodcurdling scream left her slightly chapped lips.
.
.
.
Somewhere in Magnolia a dragon slayer's ears perked up a bit while walking with his friends, "Is something wrong?" They asked, he stuck his pinky finger in his ear and started picking it. "Nah, probably just a bug" He said, he didn't know who or what it was.

A bit further away you could see a man who was obviously mad, like really mad, he had fiery like eyes, extremely dark blue hair--to get to the point it was Gray (or Grey) who had recently killed someone, (I got a bit carried away lmao 👇)

For what reason though? He didn't know, a feeling just told him that she shouldn't be alive, and so, he listened to it. Realizing what he had done, he started (ugly) crying (like I do lmao) and weeping, it started off with a small laugh, but soon it was replaced by him wailing, he was the only one who remembered her fully.

So why did he kill her then?
She was an old friend of his, no?
Why would he betray her like that?

Behind him was a book, that had  extremely, nearly fading written letters on it, his father had told him to kill a specific person, or was it the book he'd destroy? He didn't see the book though, and some kind of black magic had quietly taken it away.

He didn't know, another choked up sob left his lips again, at this point he was screaming with tears flowing nonstop.

All he wanted was to avenge his father, why did it have to turn out like this? Was it because the book said E.N.D and he thought that she was extremely powerful?

What if he had murdered an innocent person?
.
.
.
Back to the girl, the darkness had consumed her entirely, and she had ran off to who knows where.

And so, her hunting began.
--
Sorry for the slow update ^^' it's just that the Fairy Tail fandom has become pretty..dead. BUT,  I'M STILL HERE I'LL BE A SUPPORTER FOR LYFE DON'T WORRY GUYS LMAO 💕💕

-Hibo out ⊙ω⊙