The first day of school

*^ that's mayu up there^*
Please excuse any errors
Normal p.o.v

At saotome academy there walked a girl with long white hair ,pale skin ,and red eyes .she is 16 an her name is Mayu Lee ,she never shows any emotion what so ever.
She came to this school to become a song writer ,but there are some people who came to become idols too.

Mayu's p.o.v

It's my first day at saotome academy and the start of my song writing career.
Hope nothing goes wrong.

Tap tap tap tap !
I heard foots steps behind me so i turned around and a guy with sky blue eyes and blond hair runs into me. I was about to fall to the ground when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up to see it was the blond guy who ran into me. I looked down with a hint of a blush on my face to see that all my stuff is scattered on the ground.

*shoves*
"Watch where your going" I said.

"sorry here let me pick up your things", said the guy with blond hair.

He picked up my things and handed them to me.

"Sorry about running into you my name is syo", he said.

"It's OK my name is Mayu" I said.

"What class are you in"? Syo asked me.

"I'm in class A", I said.

" So SUGIO where in the same class!!!", syo said really loud.

*flinch*
His excitement startled me alittle.

"I hope we have a great school year together Mayu" he said with a toothy grin.

"Me too" I said with.

He's kinda cute ....but to loud for my taste.....i have to keep my mind on the goal.

We walked to class A together when we entered the room I noticed a boy with orange hair and blue eyes.
Syo walked over to him and sat next to him and started talking ,I decided to sit next to syo sense he's the only one i know.

"Mayu" , syo said.

"Hmm"

"what are you here to be an idol or a song writer?", syo asked.

"A song writer", I said.

"Really the way you look I thought you would be an idol pretty lady" the guy with orange hair said.

"And you are?" I said plainly.

"My name is Ren little lady", he said winking.

What the duck ..... is he flirting with me ,oh hells no.

"Flirtatious much", I said a little annoyed.

"He's really flirtatious just ignore him", syo said annoyed with rens flirting.

I just stared at the both of them until sensie came in ,then I turned my head to the front.

"OK first were gonna introduce you guys one bye one ,let's start with the young lady with the long white hair.

Sigh
*stands up*
"My name is Mayu please take care of me this year", I said with a plain expression.

"Next is the boy next to her", sensie said.

*stands up*
"My name is syo please take care of me this year", he said with so much excitment.

Wow............ he's really happy to be here.