chapter 11 a year gone by

^Thats mayu^ short story.
Please excuse any errors
Mayu's point of view

It's been a year sense everything happened. I'm back to being a song writer for starish. Syo and I have been togeather for a year and no one has found out. Starish is the number one idol group now and quartet knight is now our enemy.

"Hey mayu", nanami said.

"Hmmmm", i said.

"Do you think these lyrics are good?",nanami asked.

"Yeah there amamzing", i said.

Ever sense starish became the number one idol group me and nanami have been more busier writhing songs.

"Mayu the principal called for you to go to his office", masato said.

"Ok", i said walking out the door.

I walked into his office and saw him and syo.

"Mayu i know you and syos secret", he said in a disappointing voice.

"W-what secrect", I said scared of what he's talking about.

"You and syo are dating and don't try an lie I know it's official", he said

Well fuck a duck

"Seeing the fact that you and syo went behind our backs and broke the number 1 rule and still was able to keep a professional relationship, proves idols and song writers could still fall in love. So your not in trouble, you and syo can be togeather.he said smiling.

Our faces (•♢•)

"Ehhhhh really", Syo said surprised.

"Yeah ", the principal said.

Me and syo hugged each other and walked out the room.

"I wonder how he found out", i said.

"it doesn't matter we can be togeather", syo said smiling at me.

"Yeah I know, syo I....... love you", i said blushing.

"I love you too mayu", syo said before we kissed.

After that our relationship was known across the world. Our friends were surprised when we told them. They kept asking us a bunch of questions. But all that matters is i could be here with everyone especially syo.

Sorry just a short story after what happened in the last chapter this is the end.
Please don't hate.
Bye.