chapter 5 the beginning of something new

Please excuse any errors
Mayu's point of view
Still in the garden

Everything was silent until syo said something.

"I'm sorry for everything mayu expecially the kiss", he said a little sad.

"It's OK to be honest I didn't hate the kiss ,It's just I don't understand why though", I said looking at the flowers.

I turned my head to look at syo ,when I did he had a surprised look on his face. That's when I realized what I had just said. I felt embarrassed.

"R-really", he said blushing.

"Y-yeah", I said turning away trying to hide my blush.

I don't know why but every time im with him I can't talk and my heart starts to race...... maybe I'm starting to fall for him. But I can't because of the no love in the idol world.

It was silent again. I was touching a beautiful rose when all of a sudden syo put his hand on my hand. When I looked up he had a warm smile.

"Mayu" syo said softly.

"What", I said blushing.

"I'm glad I met you", he said smiling even bigger.

"I'm glad I met you too ", I said smiling back.

*time skip next day*
Mayu's point of view

I was walking to the class room when all of a sudden I tripped and almost hit the ground ,but then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my hips.
I looked up to see it was ren.

"Thank you ren", I said with a blush on my face.

"No problem Lil lady", he said picking up my bag.

We ended up walking to class togeather to see that syo was waiting for us.

"Good morning mayu and ren", syo said with a big grin.

"Good morning syo", Ren said.

"G-good morning syo", I said blushing a little.

We sat down as Sensei came in and said nothing to each other for the rest of the period.

After class I went back to my dorm
Not bothering with lunch and try and write another song. I was sitting at my desk trying to come up with lyrics for song or at least a title  but like always I had nothing.
(Sigh)

Knock knock

"Who could that be", I said to myself.

I opened the door to see syo standing there.

"What are you doing here syo",I said

"You left your note book in class I came to return it", he said handing me my note book.

" thank you", I said with a smile.

"Want to come in", I asked him.

"Sure"
"What are you doing mayu", syo asked me.

"I'm trying to right a song but I'm stuck (sigh)", I said walking over to the window.

"Well just write a song about something that makes you happy",syo said with a smile.

"Your right ............and what makes me happy is being with you", I said the last part in a whisper while looking out the window.

"What?", he asked.

"Nothing I said your right"

*time skip next day *

Me and everyone else were all heading to the principals office  Because we were called up there by the principal so it must be important.
As we walked into the office confetti shot every where and a giant banner that says starish.
The principal was on the desk screaming revolution and our faces were like (•♢•)

"Congratulations starish has been transfered to the master course where they with be trained by the idol group quartet knight", the principal said.

"What about nanami and mayu?", syo asked.

"I dont know...... they don't act like song writers they act like a bunch of screaming girls", he said with a serious face.

Now im pissed off.

"I'm sorry what did you say ,did you just call us a bunch of screaming girls? Because I will have to disagree", I said with a vain popping out of my forehead.

"That's right I called you that", the principal said.

Slam!!!

I slammed my hand on the principles desk.

"Now listen here we do not act like that we take song writing seriously.
We write music because we want to let people hear the beautiful sound of one's own strength. We may be a bunch of screaming girls to you but to our selves we are song writers who write songs to make people happy.
So think what you want I know we're not what you think we are", I said with a dead serious face.

I turned around and the looks on every bodies faces made my day.
~(•.•)~there faces
I was about to leave the room when all of a sudden the principal yelled" Congratulations nanami and mayu you have passed and are starish's song writers.

(0[]0) .our faces.

We all hugged and we're heading back to our dorms to pack to head to our knew dorms in the morning.

*time skip next day*
Mayu's point of view

Today we are heading to our new dorms.
We entered the master course and now we are on our way of becoming idols and song writers.
I'm at the front entrance with everyone else.
We entered the building to be greeted by the principal and quartet knight.
This is the beginning of our careers.

Read the next chapter to see what happens.
Please don't hate it's my first story.