chapter 3 the trip

^That is yuuma^
Please excuse any errors.

Mayu's point of view

Today me and my friends are going to Tokyo beach and we're staying at a beach house ,there's only a couple of rooms so we have to share but no one mines. There's something I will have to tell them before we leave though.

"Hey mayu",nanami said walking over to me at the front entrance with her suit case.

"Hey nanami where are the others", I asked with a smile.

"There going to be here we just have to wait", nanami said.

"Well i hope they hurry there's something i need to tell you guys", i said a little annoyed.

"What is it mayu?",nanami asked softly.

"I'll tell you when everyone gets here ok",i said smiling.

"OK",she said.

*couple minutes later*

"Hey mayu-chan hey nanami-chan", natsuki said walking with everyone else behind him.

"Hey guys",nanami said with a bright smile.

"Hey guys before we go I need to tell you guys something", I said.

Wha- tokiya was cut off by a car pulling up and someone coming out of it.

"Hey mayu!!!!!"

Everyone looked at the guy who came out of the car.
He had long white hair and red eyes.

"Oniiiiii- chaaaaan!!",I said running towards him and giving him a hug.

Syo walked up behind us and asked me who the guy was.

"Oh sorry syo this is my older brother yuuma", I said smiling.

"I shouldve known you guys were siblings ypu guys look alike", syo said.

"Hahahaha your the first person who ever said that to us", Yuuma said smiling.

"Oh sorry Yuuma this is syo, natsuki tokiya, cecil, ittoki, ren, masato, and nanami", I said smiling.

Everyone:" hi".

"Wow Lil sis you made a lot of friends", Yuuma said while laughing a little.

"Shut up!",I said blushing "any way guys Yuuma is coming on the trip with us is that ok?".

"Yeah it's ok mayu", nanami said smiling.

"OK well let's get going", i said with a goofy grin.

We had to get into 2 separate cabs because we couldn't fit in one cab.
We are now getting on train it might be a day long trip or more but it doesn't matter.
We had to sit two to a seat.
Nanami sat with Yuuma ,ittoki with tokiya ,ren with masato ,natsuki with cecil ,and syo and me. I have the aile seat while syo got the window.

*Couple hours later*

"It's getting dark I guess the trip is going to be longer than I thought", I said.

"Yeah I guess it will ,still we have the rest of the weekend don't worry", syo said grinning.

"I know I'm just (yawn) tired", I said.

Oh no this isn't good I cant keep my eyes open.i don't have any where to rest my head.
Man this sucks.

"If your tired you can rest your head on my shoulder and sleep", syo said in a whisper.

I looked at him and saw him blush a little.

"Is it OK", I said half dead like.

"Yeah its ok", he said smiling.