Chapter Ten -- Omanda

*sings* All I see is signs, all I see is dollar signs. Money on my mind. Money -- money on my mind.
-- Omanda

"Well... can I get you a drink then, baby? I'm sorry but you look too good for me to just pass up."

I rolled my eyes to the low ceiling in the club before turning around to face the voice that just wouldn't leave me alone. I swear, niggas don't understand until you get stupid. My kind words of 'No, thank you' and 'Oh, Thanks, but I'm good' goes one ear out of the fuckin' other around here.

"Look, I said I got a man, so why the fuck you still here?" I yelled, snapping on the nigga with a unkempt head full of dreads, a Big-and-Tall's tee, and busted-ass Jordan's. This fool is broke as a joke, how the fuck he think he gon' buy me a drink?

"Bitch--"

A pair of strong arms wrapped around me from behind and the smell of some kind of good smelling cologne filled my nose."What's up, baby? This nigga giving you problems?" Quadir said loud enough for Big-and Tall Tee to hear him.

"Quadir! What it do, man? Nah, nah there's no problem, as a matter of fact I was just leaving. Nice meeting you, shawty."

"Fuck you," I said as he made a zig-zag through the crowd.

I heard Quadir chuckle in my ear and the rumble of his chest on my back.

"All the niggas want you, huh?" he said more like a statement in my ear.

I smiled, "Something like that."

"I guess I'm no different from the rest." His breath tickled my ear making me widen my smile.

I held my head up to talk in his pierced diamond ear. "Baby, you're nothing like them. You're the number one draft pick," I said truthfully. Out of all of them, he's the only one who has money.

A perfect smile graced his lips, showing off his straight whites. "So I'm starting?"

"You the star of the team, baby," I told him seductively before whipping my tongue across his earlobe. I reached down, gripping his manhood through his jeans. "But I want him first," I added.

I felt a shiver run down Quadir's body before he said, "Let's get out of here."

He grabbed my hand and the crowd parted like the Red Sea as we made our way to the exit of Club Rain. He's mine tonight, bitches!, I wanted to scream out at the jealous stares of women, but I kept my mouth closed. They see it, there's no need to point out the obvious.

"Damn, what happened to your back window?" I asked Quadir once we got to the same white Benz I saw him and his girl rolling in at Richmond two days ago.

He shrugged, "Had a couple hatin'-ass niggas try'na take me off the other day... it's just a little crack. I got it handled tho'."

I looked at him skeptically, "Shit, is it safe to ride with you in this motherfucka'?" I'm tryin' to get money, not get killed.

Quadir laughed like I was joking, "Yeah, girl, I just said it's handled. You wanna stand here talkin' about my window all night or let me take you some where special? It's your pick, baby."

The way he flashed his perfect smile with a dimple in his right cheek I wanted to tell him to forget the "special place" he can get it now, right here in front of Club Rain in the middle of the cracked, torn sidewalk, but with Brown waiting at Motel 6 I choose the option that we both want to go to.  You gotta admit though, that would be some sexy Anytime-Anyplace-Janet-Jackson type shit.
Just thinking about it got my panties moist.

As soon as we got inside of his car I immediately got to work. I reached over to his side underneath the steering wheel to unzip his True Religion jeans.

"Damn, girl. You ain't wasting no time," he said just before I put my lips around the top of his long, hard pole.

Quadir started the car start up as I let my tongue roam where ever it pleased before lifting his dick to get to the space between his balls, one of the most sensitive areas of every man. I felt the car serve before I heard a car horn blare on us.

"Shit, Omanda," Quadir cursed.

I put him back into my mouth again before letting it slide out with a lollipop sounding pop of my lips. Grabbing his dick, I began to put him back into his pants.

"What you doing? Why you stopped?" He asked with a frown, looking up from the road to me in confusion.

I sat up in my seat with a smile before flashing him the Motel 6 room key Brown gave me earlier tonight. "Don't worry, baby. There's plenty more to come," I said, but what I really wanted to say was, "Fuck that, it can wait until we get to the room 'cause I don't plan on dieing in a car accident."  

A wide smile came onto Quadir's face and I knew I had him right where I wanted him. "Aight, but one thing."

I licked my lips slowly, thrilling the key card in my hand. "What's up, boo?"

He snatched the card out of my hand and quickly threw it out of the cracked window on his side. "I'm calling the shots, and I already got us a room. Just relax, girl, I got this."

My mouth hung open in uttered shock. What in the hell just happened? I know he didn't just throw -- I quickly turned around in my seat and sure enough, the blue card with a red six was in the middle of road getting farther and farther away as we drove away from it.

"You good?" He asked as we stopped at a red light.

Hell no, I'm not 'good'. You just threw my three thousand dollars out of the fucking window! "I'm good, Quadir, it's all good," I said with a poker face smile.

He grinned, pulling off underneath the green light. "That's what I like to hear."

I kept my smile until I turned my head to look outside the passenger's window. Now what the fuck am I going to do?

_________________________

A / N :

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Thanks for reading.